Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brief encounters - with my hostess

Foxy Lady

Star
There were eight of us at the table. Three each side, the hostess at the far end and me opposite down the table. All women.

It was a light supper. Grilled figs on lettuce leafs to start, some quiche and new potatoes as the main, and the dessert, well I forget what that was.

Camilla, our hostess, cleared the table and brought out the desserts. She wouldn't let us help. She served me last and then draped her right arm around my neck, pulling my head round and towards her.

As I turned, she leaned down and kissed me, on the lips. I responded, well what else could I do.

I felt rather than heard her words, felt them as her lips moved against mine.

'Fuck me,' they said.

'When?'

'Now.'

'Where?'

'Here.'

'They'll see.'

'Who cares? I don't.'

I slipped my hand up the skirt of her dark dress, up the back of her thighs, up to the bottom of her buttocks. She parted her legs slightly and my fingers slid through, gliding on the thick juice. She was commando, and she was wet.

Her left hand dropped below the table and raised my skirt. I was commando like her, wet like her, wetter.

Her finger slid into my pussy as her tongue slid into my mouth.

My figures worked forward, caressing her thick lips, searching out her clit. It was throbbing when I found it, so I worked it gently.

Her finger twitched inside me and was joined by a second. Together they worked slowly inwards. I knew where they were going.

My finger worked her clit harder.

'Ass,' she mouthed.

My thumb probed her hole and worked inside, just as her fingers found my spot.

'FUCK' I moaned and dug my nail deep into her clit.

'FUCK YEAH' she responded and clenched her thighs and buttocks onto my hand.

When I looked around, the other guests were eating their desserts and chatting as if nothing had happened.

But something had happened.

I'm sure it did.

Back
Top Bottom