Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Humongous pog logs vs jiggly V-tuber gals! (NSFW)

V-tubers R Us

I'll be your little pogchamp~ <3
I have two very strong preferences at the moment, and I personally think that the two would pair together fantastically! The first is obvious based on my name, and the title here most likely! I personally think there is a ton of incredible poggariffic v-tuber art out there! And I got to thinking! Some of these tempting ladies would make perfect partners for girls from my other current fixation....

Limebreaker futa babes! Feel free to suggest other V-tuber references if you have any suggestions, and of course, no knowledge of the actual v-tubers is actually needed, this would be purely using their likenesses as references! Also feel free to peruse Limebreaker's art as there is plenty of good stuff we could discuss!
Scenewise I'm totally open to discussing whatever might tickle your fancy! Just note that I like to keep things pretty lighthearted and fluffy, avoiding darker topics of kinks. Speaking of kinks, a short list of super good ones below!

Massive cocks, Huge titties, cum inflation, excessive amounts of cum, cuddles, kisses, flirting, affection, cute outfits, fellatio, tittyfuckin, choker snappin, lipstick smearing!~

Back
Top Bottom