Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any My General Request -salutes- Thread

My brain is very picky about roles in sexual situations and as such I am only interested in playing AS or WITH characters that are primarily dominant or primarily submissive for the duration of the RP. I don't mind swapping up the roles from one story to the next, but that will likely require new characters or at least a very different situation.

Whether I am playing the dominant or the submissive, I prefer:
Dominant characters to be larger, older, stronger, and have a dick or similar appendage.
Submissive characters to be smaller, younger, and androgynous or feminine.

I have nothing against people or characters outside this scope, but I've consistently found myself struggling to engage in RPs where I am playing as or with characters who do.

I typically write very descriptive, medium-length messages. I prefer the person playing the dominant character to have primary control over the situation while the submissive gives (suggestions) about what they would like to have happen. I actually enjoy when both participants can briefly break from IC writing to discuss where they want the scene to go, as if it's more of a collaborative writing exercise. I find this gives the best opportunity for an exciting mix of ideas.

I greatly benefit from image references or detailed visual descriptions of characters, but this is by no means a requirement.

I prefer RPing over Discord, but I'm new to the site and may find myself enjoying PM RPs at some point. I will likely not be interested in forum post RPs.

Kinks and Limits are in the image below. I really enjoy combining several kinks in one RP, rather than focusing on a single one.
6x6y5wR.jpg

Scenario ideas:

The setting is a split-gender, 24/7 nude spa. Only the nude area is split gender, though I don't have any *specific* ideas for crossing sides at the moment. Either a man is on the men's side when a very feminine person comes in, having been sent to the man's side due to having a penis OR a girl is on the women's side when a futa lady comes in, having been sent to the woman's side *despite* having a penis.

Back
Top Bottom