Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[WB] Want to help make a set of 12 tiny worlds?

This is actually more of a general notice of interest in worldbuilding! If you have any ideas and need input, feel free to message me and I'll see if I can help. BUT I do have one specific concept I've been rolling around for ages and likely will for ages to come, and I'll give the absolute basics below:

One world was split into twelve shards and each has pieces of the original and reflections of each other. Each world is trapped in a bubble such that any direction you head inevitably brings you back around to your starting location. These 12 worlds are trapped in a cycle of Heroes and Villains, meant to keep them stable and passive, if not terribly happy. Each world has a conflict within it and each is a different landscape and genre.

I might come back and edit this post later to explain the idea a little more fully but if this is already piquing your interest, shoot me a message!

Sounds interesting, my question to you, does it have to be 12, are you open to changing that number to say...7?

I'm tying a lot of clock/time symbolism into them. There are 4 sets of 3 worlds each, aligning to seasons and dawn/day/dusk/night. There's a few other aspects to the idea that rely on it being 12. I wouldn't mind working on a set of 7 worlds but I think it would have to be a different concept.

Back
Top Bottom