Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male โ”€โ™ก ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต-๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด โ™กโ”€ ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ††

Kitten

ห—ห‹ห โ„ณฮฑะบั” ะผั” ฯฯ…ัั หŽหŠห—
Designer
  • png-blueberry-2-by-fania98-dbxmszr-fullview.png
    png-blueberry-2-by-fania98-dbxmszr-fullview.png

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โˆ˜ยฐโˆ˜โ™กโˆ˜ยฐโˆ˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
    Time zone : EST
    Writing Style : Third person
    RP Locations : Threads & PMs
    Post lengths : 500 - 7,500
    F-List
    All characters are 18+

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยฐโˆ˜โˆ˜โ™กโˆ˜โˆ˜ยฐ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
  • mewz.png
    Moamoa x Jinshi
    โฅ Lately, I've been engrossed in the captivating world of The Apothecary Diaries. Although Moamoa and Jinshi's current dynamic is intriguing, I can't help but imagine their characters entwined in a steamy tale between the sheets, adding an extra layer of complexity and passion to their relationship for a short-term story.

mewmewmewz.png
    Stark x Fern
    โฅ At this moment, Fern appears distant and reserved in Stark's presence, yet I can't shake the feeling of a budding romance simmering beneath the surface. There's an undeniable allure to the idea of Stark's sturdy embrace enveloping Fern's graceful form, awakening a dormant passion she never knew she possessed. It's as if their interactions hint at a deeper connection waiting to unfurl, teasing with the promise of uncharted emotional territories and newfound desires.

purz.png
    Damian x Anya
    โฅ It's crystal clear that this narrative is destined for Damian and Anya in the future where they're adults; adhering to site regulations. What captivates me is Damian's persistent attempts to distance himself from Anya, only to inevitably succumb to his adoration for her, finding her utterly adorable. The anticipation of their eventual union fills me with excitement, envisioning Damian mustering the courage to reveal his genuine feelings and earnestly convince Anya of his sincerity. It's a tale of emotional growth and undeniable affection, poised to unfold in a captivating and heartfelt manner.

mewz.png
    Tohru x Kyo
    โฅ The moment it was revealed that these two opposites had come together, my heart sang with joy! The zodiac cat, who had once believed his life to be hopeless and feared he'd remain unloved forever, had finally found companionship. I'm intrigued to witness their dynamic behind closed doors..

gewz.png
    Challe x Anne
    โฅ I admire how Challe maintains a cold yet stern demeanor around Anne. However, deep down, she's one of the few humans (besides his first love from years ago) with whom he's grown close and found love. Though he'd never confess it, the jealousy he harbors when someone else tries to win her over is undeniable. I'm eager to witness the moment he finally reveals his feelings to her and explore where that revelation might take them.

hehe.png
    Himuro x Fuyutsuki
    โฅ Where should I start? It feels like a high school romance unfolding right in the workplace! Watching these two is utterly delightfulโ€”they're constantly blushing, struggling to maintain eye contact as they hang out. Himuro is gearing up to confess his feelings to Fuyutsuki on her birthday with a special gift. I wonder, will she reciprocate with a gift of her own?

teheh.png
    Tomoe x Nanami
    โฅ Tomoe often pretends to be annoyed by Nanami's presence, yet there's an undeniable familiarity that draws him to her. Discovering that she saved him in a time-traveling incident and their subsequent relationship blossoming, I'm eagerly anticipating how he'll express his long-suppressed affection and desire. After centuries of waiting to reunite with her and harboring unspoken adoration, I wonder how passionately he'll take charge when they're finally together.

gewzs.png
    Kiyoka x Miyo
    โฅ While Kiyoka has often been perceived as cold-hearted, few realize that he's simply misunderstood. Thankfully, Miyo deciphers his true nature and sees him as a kind and caring person. Unlike the previous woman he was meant to marry but turned down, Miyo possesses a unique charm that captivates him. Now that they're married, how do they plan to celebrate their honeymoon?

Last edited:
B U M P
ONLY looking for short-term canon stories

โ™ก

Back
Top Bottom