First Roleplay (One Shot)

SliceOLife

Moon
Alright, so for my first thread I wanted to somewhat keep this simple. I don't have an F-list and just joined the site a week ago or so. I have been poking around looking at various things, and have determined that I'd like to start off with a one shot (I guess that is what it is called) style of roleplay.

I'd like a scene/story that builds to sex. I find the tension that is built makes the sex more fun. I love sex, don't get me wrong, but if I'm just having sex every single paragraph I feel like I would be on "repeat" and get kinda bored. More than one sex scene is fine, but constantly fucking all the time would be thoughtless in my mind. With that being said here are some things I'm interested in discussing and some things I dislike.

I am willing to play male or female for roles. I will admit as an ER nurse, my main time to write back is on weekends. Which I'm sure is a problem for most. I finally have a more set schedule that has allowed for Saturday and Sunday times of writing. The weekdays I'm working 12+ hour shifts and can't really write at work.

I'm also a fan of describing characters over "faceclaims" just due to not having a collection right now. I'd be fine if a person has ones they already had in mind.

Dislikes

1. Anything incest related
2. Gangbangs
3. Bondage and sex toys/domination just has never appealed to me.
4. Celeb scenes...I tend to prefer us to make up fictional characters
5. Anal sex....just not a fan.

Contrasting Roles - Love age differences (prefer characters 50 or under) , Wealth - middle class/lower class, Power (boss, lower employee), Interracial, etc.

Unfamiliar situations or Conflicting Situation - For instance a married male at a college homecoming weekend happens to stumble or get invited into a sorority house by a few drunk girls. (Something he'd be unfamiliar with and really send his moral compass spinnning

Hesitation - I tend to love it when characters shouldn't hook up due to various things, but end up doing...I don't mind the flirty willing type, but having a seductress or seducer and a person who is a bit hesitant is fun to me

First time sex between characters - not interested in virgins or "teaching" people how to fuck, but also not interested in characters that have already fucked a lot. I think exploring bodies and experiencing the bedroom together for the first time is fun personally.

Modern scenes that "could happen" but most likely don't - hard to explain but like..."Milf resort" ...doesn't exist although it technically could.

I'll leave it at that for now. I'd be willing to roleplay on Chatzy or possibly discord..but I haven't figured out how to use discord yet. Pm's are what I'm after at the moment, but willing to try those other routs out as well if a person is interested

Back
Top Bottom