Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brief encounters - with my husband's best friend - the aftermath

Foxy Lady

Star
Craig was sullen until his friend, Brett, had left. The he sulked.

It was a good couple of hours before he spoke.

'I can't believe you did that.'

'Did what?' I sounded innocent, because that was how I felt.

'Did what?' He mimicked me. 'You surely haven't forgotten what happened with Brett - right in front of me,' he added in a very aggrieved tone.

No, I hadn't, as it happens, but he knew that.

'I also haven't forgotten, Craig, that it was your idea. You brought up the idea of fucking Brett. He tried to warn you off and so did I, but you blundered on.'

'I'm not talking about fucking.' He sounded exasperated with me. 'Fucking means nothing. Who cares about fuck-'

His tirade came to an abrupt halt, because I had clamped my hand on his nuts.

''Nothing,' my spittle splattered his face, 'nothing? Are you seriously saying that fucking means nothing? Because if you are, it means you won't miss it for the next week,' I squeezed his nuts, 'or month.' I twisted them, 'or as long as I choose,' I gave them a final vicious pull before releasing them.

He was quite for a while. When he spoke next, his tone was calmer.

'You didn't let me finish. I mean I wasn't complaining about Brett and you making out, just for fun. But you didn't have to, there was no need, I mean. Look, those things you said, comparing him and me. That was just not necessary. It was outright …' he floundered for the right word, 'unkind,' he ended feebly.

It hadn't been unkind, it had been true, every word of it, but even I was too tactful to point that out to a guy who seemed close to tears.

'He'll remind me, every chance he gets from now on. I may even have to lose him as my best friend, as any sort of friend even. Have you no idea what that means?'

I didn't, but I was getting an inkling.

'And you can't think he's going to keep that to himself. No way. He's probably texting our mates right now. This is unbearable. They'll all be laughing at me, and making sly comments, and jokes, and dropping hints, calling me silly names. This is just so humiliating.'

There, he had said it, used the word he had been trying to avoid. Shit.

He ignored me for the rest of the evening, so I left him to it.

Next morning, I tried to make amends, but he pushed my away. The same that evening and the next morning and … well, you get the point.

Eventually, I confronted him. Saturday morning. After breakfast.

'Craig, I'm sorry I hurt you, really I am. But please, can't we at least try to get back to where we were. We can't go on like this, we're married after all. We've weathered worst storms than this in the past.' This was true, but now isn't the time to tell you about them.

I waited for his reply. It took a long time coming. He was obviously wrestling with some deep emotion, which was unusual for him. I sat down and waited, patiently.

'I want the same as you. and I've tried, honestly I have tried. But I can't. I just can't do it. I just can't get …' He thumped the table. 'I'm impotent. I can't get hard. I've tried everything I can think of, everything. It's hopeless.'

I was stunned by his words, by what it meant for him, for us, for me.

Then a thought came to me. I let it form to be sure to get it right. This could easily go wrong, badly wrong.

'But it was different, wasn't it, that night, when it happened. When I said those things to Brett. I saw you and your reaction. When I was criticising you and comparing the two of you, you were hard, you were wanking off.'

Craig was quiet for a while, but I could see him thinking, thinking back, remembering what had happened and how he had felt. When his face became flushed, I went on.

'He was big, so big, so much bigger, I mean he topped you didn't he, you could see that. And the way he treated me, the way he fucked me, that was just so much more powerful than you, you must have noticed that.'

Craig was licking his lips.

'He filled me, Craig, completely, totally, so full I couldn't have stretched any wider, my thighs were aching, he was banging by cervix, my whole body was shuddering. You-'

I got no further. He was on me, pushing me down, cursing me, spitting obscenities at me, fucking me better than he had ever done before.

Back
Top Bottom