Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Comic journal (will keep updating)

comicwolf

What is your deepest desire
Hey so im using this to keep partners/anyone updated with my issues or sudden disappearence.

Firstly i want to say that im glad to be part of this community and for the partners who stay with me no matter what happens.

But onto the main issue, when it comes to getting out writing during the day i try to wait for when i have the chance to but at night its difficult. lately my sleep problem has gotten worse cause i keep passing out as soon as laying in bed.
So after weighing out my options, i have decided to limit my rps ideas to (only open certain striked/closed pairings and plots) if in event of losing a partner.
And so that my current craves are my main search focus. (The cravings could change)

And i will be also focusing on trying to fix few things rl but will still be on as normal.

Thank you for understanding and taking time to read this

I have this idea of a roleplay for a group, based on one that ive tried to rp before this would involve a world with dc and marvel combined into one. A superhero high school or college with some legendary heroes teaching or helping the school, but could involve drama like staff members or students (site rules 16-18) having sex with each other somehow (maybe with flirting or other ways) while trying to balance their hero and normal life.

It doesnt limit villians from the students either if they get defeated or caught somehow. The idea itself would balance smut and plot, but im unsure if there would be interest or not or if it would get ghosted alot.

I just needed to rant for a moment to get it off my mind

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom