Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Stories of Sizes (NSFW Images & Links)

LNoodles

Meteorite
Hello! I'm looking to delve into some more niche interests I haven't entertained as much before! Specifically, Size Differences and Sizeplay.

F4VmTfQaYAA4ZkT

I am looking for more smutleaning (but not only smut) roleplay involving characters with more dramatic size differences, with MC or YC being at least twice as large as their partner. This will be more than a 1-3ft size difference and will verge into macro territory. If you enjoy exhibitionism/voyeurism, making a hot mess, play with toys, and domination/submission you may enjoy some of the thoughts on this thread! I like playing as either side but find it's harder to find someone who wants to be the larger character. When you message me tell me your thoughts and if any plots caught your eye!

As for myself, I respond typically once every day or so with 2-5 paragraphs with more details on the steamier parts. I'm upfront when I say I'm here for smut but story sweetens the smut, so it helps give context that makes it hit better. I prefer softer things over harsher/meaner things, and the connection between the characters is more important to me than appearances/faceclaims. I do like plotting out at least the opening of our rp and setting up the general chemistry so we can have some fun to go off of. Otherwise I'm here for a good sinful time!

You can find my F-List here.

FxkNmh5agAARe81

• Size differences greater than 1-3ft between our characters OR both our characters are 10+ft tall
  • Elements of size bullying (trapping/squishing under breasts, balls, etc)
  • Softness/affection in some capacity even if there's fluster or indecision, no abuse/noncon
  • Improvised toys/mounts
  • Lite, nonlethal destruction
  • Scale, the feeling of being large and powerful OR feeling small and overpowered
  • Growth, becoming progressively larger through the RP by trigger or over time
  • Logistics, characters figuring out how to lay each other with such size differences
  • Monstrous OR human partners: giant dragons, minotaurs both good alongside human shaped giants
  • Well endowed characters on either side (but not hyper/unrealistically proportioned)

FfSba_xXEAE15Ma

• Filth
  • Odor Play
  • Lethal/snuff
  • Dubcon/Noncon
  • Feet/footplay
  • Vore
  • Degradation (I'm not worthy/look at these bugs)
  • Shrinking
  • Incest
  • Oviposition
  • Anal
  • Canon characters/creatures

FqKCTvaWcAEm6LO

Plots! For all plots, YC and MC can be either role mentioned. Each plot is being written to be interchangeable so let me know which side you'd like to play!

Our characters have signed up to join MIMIC, a group in a modern fantasy world that seeks to rescue creatures from a D&D monster manual and rerelease them into their natural habitats. From bulettes to gelatinous cubes it can be a dangerous job! One of our characters signing up is a giant, one mostly feared by common folk. Due to a clerical error, they have been paired up with a human! Both for bunking and for assignment. A giant-sized room has a lot of ground to cover, and the smaller human may need help getting around on time. Assignments make use of both of their skills, with the giant's strength to help wrestle and wrangle larger beasties to the human's more detailed touch being able to administer vaccines or tranquilizers, being able to help remove a "thorn" of some sort or help with a more medical task. It's a plot that allows for fun sizeplay through more action oriented wrangling, side moments with exotic animals, and the characters exploring each other more intimately after all that exertion.
EVmVy7XUMAMXJIA

Our characters have been in a relationship of some kind: good friends turned lovers, just met with a few good casual dates, or possibly married and planning kids. One character is saddled with a curse due to turn them into a massive kaiju, something they've kept secret for some time. A trigger for the growth comes to light, the two bond over it, the smaller of the pair seeking a way to break the curse. As they battle whatever the trigger may be for their kaiju transformation (intimacy, sex, or more mundane things like their favorite food or time) the two come together over it, the smaller of the two accepting them in their new form and becoming entirely supportive of them for it. It can be revealed later that the larger character can move between their human shape and kaiju shape, the smaller of the pair swooning over their partner who is, occasionally, a kaiju.

This plot is very open as far as human vs monstrous, both characters were dragons in the original and we can setup whatever most sounds fun. One character has offended the fey and a fey curse has been placed upon them. Its a curse they may not be aware of as they continue their day to day whether that be adventuring, shopkeeping, etc. But it triggers a rut/heat in them with a kicker: getting closer to their peak makes them grow larger. There is a limit, but it might be hard to find. Indulging that rut/heat makes them bigger, more heated as their partner tries to keep up. How this all resolves depends on what sounds like fun! Maybe the larger character is stuck that way, maybe post climax they cool off and return to a more manageable size, maybe there's a way to appease the fey to put a stop to it all!
FmmocNXXoAUBWeB

One character has been exiled/lost in the dire woods. The deeper one goes into these woods the larger things become with wolves the size of elephants and trees the size of castles. It is being backed up by a few of these wolves when the smaller character is rescued by a minotaur (or some other impressively large beastfolk). Rescued in their hands like a little field mouse, they're brought back to the cottage made by the beastfolk's own two hands. It's enormous for the smaller character, and the giant does their best to make food appropriately sized for them, even carve them out a little place to sleep in. The interest they take in each other becomes more obvious as they make attempts to explore each other, and in some cases that exploration is physical as they wait out the storm outside. What happens afterwards is when more plot can set in: is the beastfolk willing to give up the smaller character or do they want to return with them? What happens if they do?
061a22818decc310653ca80a80bcdc33.png

A very simple premise: two massive dragons worked up from a successful raid blow off steam by rutting over a town making a hot mess of anything and anyone in their way. Improvised toys like grinding against a statue of a prominent dragon slayer, purposefully messy releases like finishing all over a castle wall, it'll be hard not to catch sight of the two massive dragons making the earth shake with their lay. It could be a kingdom known for killing dragons, could be just to spite a cruel king and turn his keep into a breeding mount, or it could be just for the fun of it with two dragons with strong personalities fighting each other for control.

A follower of a god or goddess of love, one character is visited by them quite suddenly. Taking an appealing form (either character can be monstrous), the mortal is enticed by them to give their loving in worship, both starting out as more human-sized characters and growing larger and larger as the loving continues. It can make for great fun when the follower is shy, hesitant without crossing over into full dubcon/noncon. As the two get larger their loving leaves more of a mark and more improvised toys can get used in what can be a high fantasy or modern fantasy scenario.
cf3953f30a6cc2ebc9b8b2823641a8c5.jpg

In the desert a great dragon is worshipped and revered by an enclave of followers. So large they could lift a follower like a toy, they seek out the attentions of one specific member of the enclave for a night of devoted attentions. Made into the dragon's personal attendant, they seek to please the dragon as they spend intimate time with them. Aside from the sultry side time is spent between the two washing each other down, giving each other food, cuddling, with the dragon lording their size over their attendant so very often.
99b70adf5028e62a1df540a03798f0ed.jpg

If any of these interest you I’d love to plan something out! Send me a message and we can daydream some sizey stuff!

FMw2740X0Ac1c7X

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom