Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My first request post

Evia

Meteorite
I will start this off with, I only play on threads on the board. For more information, you should read my profile's about me section. This will keep us from wasting each other's time. Contact me through PM. I won't be answering people who post on the thread.

I am going to go with pairings for right now. It is usually easier to find something that piques my interest when I have pairings.

Incest - Father/daughter Brother/sister, Very rarely mother son.

Nonconsensual - Being the victim of such is of interest.

Blackmail - This can be combined with most of the other pairings, especially incest.

Romance - I do have thoughts on doing a long time friends getting together after break-ups.

Cheating

Paranormal - I do have an interest in something rather dark for 2 guys and a girl that ends in death, but not during the sex. Possession is an interest, though I prefer not to be the one possessed. Straight up demons can also be fun. Vampires are of interest as well.

BDSM/control - This can either be straightforward or a guy who knows how to take what he wants and get his partner to submit to their own desires.

I really don't do fandoms, but I wouldn't mind something in the world of SoA.

I don't care what gender you identify in real life. I am more comfortable playing with male characters, but that is solely because I worry too much on the wording to avoid confusion with the female pronouns. Furthermore, I feel like that just using the other's name over and over makes the work suffer. With that said, I would consider playing with a female character if the plot was interesting enough.

Back
Top Bottom