Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any tightest pussy in the west 💕 [nsfw within]

do u like RTs that focus more on the visual or those that focus on packaging information efficiently

• i don't really care - i barely read them anyways!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

audie

❤️‍🔥

💖 (no longer early) 20's girl (i got a fuccing PhD so be careful!), she/her,
💖 i'm a slut for visuals and reading comprehension!!!!!!!
💖 i don't really like listing things about myself, but: multi-para, 3rd person only, have been told i write "damn good dialog"
💖 i'm all about the OOC talk, planning and stuff. writing works better when we have some rapport outside of it.
💖 i've been told i appear intimidating, but nothing could be further from the truth (i'm loose as a pillow sack)!!!

💝 additional info:
✿.。𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚖𝚎。.✿
This isn't a definitive guide; but it'll help.
Give me substance. The length of the message doesn't matter; I've seen 4-paragraph long messages full of bullshit and two sentences that enticed me enough to drop to my knees at Tesco (do you have that in America?).
Your first message isn't about the plot you want to do, or which kink you currently like; it's about you –– your personality, your writing style, your creativity –– and it's about me –– what you liked about my thread, maybe some image you really liked –– so feel free to just shitpost in my DMs: it's much better than
"hey, i like anal sex, let's write sex".
If you're a girl, disregard everything you just read (‎ㅤ:‎ㅤD‎ㅤ). Send me a single letter. I will love you and be best friends with you and we will rule the world together forever and ever and be super hot queens.

☺︎ 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜 ☹︎
Here are a few things I like and/or dislike (with colours and smileys for those of you who seem unable to read):
love:
☺︎ - anal sex (giving and [mainly] receiving)
☺︎ - choking/rough-play
☺︎ - exhibitionism/voyeurism
☺︎ - aftercare/affection
☺︎ - pretty much everything else
dislike:

☹︎ - incest (no, I will not change my mind for your super-awesome-amazing idea)
☹︎ - vore/gore

☹︎ - noncon (dubcon's not a thing btw)
☹︎ - harems
☹︎ - diapers/little girl shit (ew)

{side-note because i really, genuinely hate kink lists. i understand the utility, but they can change depending on the character i play, the themes we write about and just the story in general. so take them with a grain of salt, but also they're good to know. and this is in no way an exhaustive list –– feel free to ask!!!💖💖}

♥︎♥ ︎vibe check [VERY nsfw] ♥︎♥︎
tumblr-f05ff4a4a41e1466bbe722928adf794f-688a39fa-1280.jpg
tumblr-5932e941188f86b1afec5d57a5da3ebd-531bf5ae-1280.jpg
tumblr-ba327cb209d8ccec9eb55c185997d54a-1454ab0a-1280.jpg
tumblr-c8f9dea601c2ee1e7cc26c228dfa3ef9-2bf48e57-1280.jpg
tumblr-a1d2b21427e186bef83a461555c6d084-c2a3d7ff-1280.jpg
tumblr-0d81f07f6b84e9ae52e6aeaf60c7be47-3b7f0194-1280.jpg

la modernité:
tumblr-75fd0d2d146df5276c90ccc771214110-915735be-1280.jpg
A modern love story; (MF ; FF)
Imagine how much better Romeo and Juliet would've been if Juliet had an OnlyFans and Romeo had just gotten arrested for selling fake weed to drunk college kids.
It's an idea that can fit many narratives and pairings –– it's basically as flexible as you can make it bend (kinda like me), so we should get wild with it. I know I keep harping on it, but it's important to reiterate: I really value your creativity. Ideas like these are my favorite and are so prevalent with me precisely because they can fit so much and when the right two people meet, it can be an absolutely amazing, emotion-filled story.
And it's also about two really hot, mentally ill people, which are my favourite types of people.
Themes can include
toxic love, flawed characters, living on the edge of the law, some kind of taboo, forbidden romance and many, many more ...

tumblr-8579cb929fd17941c5dd199174b4d2b4-28e02511-1280.jpg
'don't date a slut' they said; never said you couldn't marry her (MF / NBF)
People have warned you about her – sure, she's not exactly the most kind, pleasant person; but she's not the devil they made her out to be either! Okay, sure, she's a bit of a drain on your wallet – but hey – you've made your money, so why not spend it on someone you love?! And yeah, sure, she might be banned from flights on several airlines – but have you seen her tits???
I'm not looking for any kind of cuckold/cheating story (that much), think of this as more of a really intense fight over (sexual) dominance in a marriage, between two people who only care for the other as far as their own pleasures go. It's not a toxic relationship per se – think of it more like a never-ending game of chess, with a king on one side and a queen on the other.
tumblr-543e07a85150027c9b0508ffe0767323-07dddba3-1280.jpg
summer of lo~o~ove; (GM / group)
The producers at Metklix have come up with the new reality hit of the summer–a completely new, original idea–a villa on a secluded island in the Maldivian Archipelago. 12 sizzling, sexy singles, specially picked out to be as horny as possible. A month of challenges designed especially to test the inhabitants' sexual compatibilities –– and then challenge them to reach new depths of their sexual preferences.
Think Love Island, but instead of trying to keep people chaste, they are trying to make people fuck. It'd mostly focus on the complicated web of relationships and stuff. Would prefer to write against a single GM.

la fantaisie:
F9FLpJ6WkAAhAR_.jpg adventures in the wild; (GM / any gender partner)‎‎
Alassia had always dreamt of the wide world, outside of Millrun –– after all, she heard so many stories about her grandfather, the great hero, who single-handedly slew the dragon, saved the village and gained everlasting glory. So, when a group of travelling merchants came through the village, she had somehow managed to convince them to take them along, at least to the nearest city, where she could properly begin her dreams of adventure.
Quickly though, she would come to learn that adventuring isn't always glamorous and the world of Mârell can be more dangerous than one can even imagine.
Thankfully, however, it would appear that she had been cursed blessed with an unnatural ability to somehow make her way even out of the most horrifying situations, even if by the skin of her perfectly shaped ass.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom