Mx Female In need of Some Creativity (Come see what I got~)

Kita-san

Planetoid
Welcome!

6-E93-A829-5-EEF-4-A23-AB0-B-EFC79038-DC66.gif

Welcome and thank you for stopping by!

I am currently searching for a partner who is up for something fun, detailed and long term. I'm craving an in depth rp that allows us to explore many different emotions and to create interesting characters. I came across a few pictures and instantly had the urge to do some sort of in depth romance. I would love to play the male character and I am looking for someone to play the main female character. Before I get into any specifics I do have a few rules.

🔥Please do not join if all you are looking for is smut. I do love smut and romance but I love a good amount of plot. Smut and romance is definitely wanted for this rp but I would like to make sense when it does happen.

🔥 Do not ditch without telling me! It's ok if you get bored and want to quit. I get it but please just let me know. Let's be respectful.

🔥 I am looking for someone who can give me characters with depth. No flat characters please.

🔥 As for grammar I'm not too picky. I would like basic punctuation though, I just need to understand what you're saying

🔥 Lastly I don't have a certain amount of words or paragraphs you have to produce. As long as you give me something to work with I don't mind but if you want to give me a book I also don't mind :p

🔥~I have an F-list but I'm definitely open to some things if you really want them so if it's a no on my list let me know and we can work it out, here it is!~

Now, I do not have a definite plot. I have an idea based around several pictures I have saved but we do not have to focus on those pictures or my idea if it doesn’t suit you. We can definitely create something else. I would love to create a new rp so I’m open to other things.

If interested please let me know, I can definitely send you the pictures and my idea.

Attachments

• 1667422241015.png
    1667422241015.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 1667422240989.png
    1667422240989.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom