Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Private Tutor//Student [CoNfUsEd//celios]

CoNfUsEd-KiDz

Planetoid
Jennifer was ditsy girl. The typical popular cheerleader type. So of course her grades were a little off lately because off the upcoming cheer-off competition. Because of her lowering grades her parents suggested enrolling into the club in school that handed out tutors. Of course Jennifer obeyed, not wanting to get herself kicked off the squad because of something as stupid as grades. She had been assigned a tutor that would visit her Wednesday nights, Saturday afternoons, and every other Sunday night. Those were the days she had chosen to revolve perfectly around her cheering schedule.

She sat on the couch, History and Math textbooks and binders sprawled out on the coffee table, waiting for her tutor to arrive. It was their first session together, Saturday afternoon. And the only thing that kept her happy was the fact that she had recently gotten back from a cheer practice, which would always amp up her spirit. She had taken a shower and quickly dressed in blue jeans and a white blouse. Her long blond hair had bee blow dried, and neatly brushed out. She leaned back, nibbling on the end of her mechanical pencil. Her bright blue eyes glanced over at the clock and she gave a slight frown.
"Where's my tutor?" She questioned the air with a slight pout.

Aurae was a senior student, member of the national honor socitey. He was considered a nerd but his appearance defiently gave otherwise. His hair was dyed and his eyes where two different colors. One eye crimson and the other a shade of cerulean. The only reason he wasnt a jock or any of the more popular crowds was because he didnt like the way they act. Yeah being part of a team did seem fun but they acted like they ruled the school which was something he was not fond of. He had been assigned a new person to tutor thanks to the club he was in. He walked into the small cafe and saw his pupil. THe cheerleader jennifer. They hadnt been on god terms he couldnt remember why though. But he minswell make this as painless as possible.

''Hello'' he greeted and walked to the table. ''My name is sylph and ill be your tutor.I gess you need as help with math and history'' he said as he adjusted his glasses and took a seat.''Well lets get started . What do you need help with specifically.....'' He asked as he looked at her

Jennifer heard the jingle of the cafe's bells notifying her that someone had entered the facility. her bright eyes scanned over the boy, who was now approaching her. Because of the glasses, and almost nerdy appearance she assumed he was her tutor. And her assumptions were made correct when he announced just that. She gave a slight smile, he was very familiar. Had she harassed him sometime over the years?

She brushed those thoughts aside and nodded her head,
"Yes, History and Math aren't my strong points. Sp my parents forced me to get a tutor to keep up my grades.." She informed him, leaning back in the chair and tapping the mechanical pencil in his hand. "Specifically?" She questioned, glancing over to him. "Well in which subject..?"

Back
Top Bottom