Mx Female Seeking dominant lady to claim my character~

Flamelighter

Meteorite
Hello! I will keep this one short, as it is for a very specific craving ive been having for a while now. Title being... Self explanatory.

That said, i want to offer a little more information on what i am talking about.
I have a character that i specifically want to play. He is a strong, loyal and handsome man that despite his best efforts, got very emotionally hurt and has found himself on a very vulnerable state.
Abandoned by his friends and betrayed by his lover, he finds himself alone, either wandering the land as a mercenary, or downing another whiskey at the bar, depending on whether we do a fantasy setting or a modern one, either of which is fine by me.(modern fantasy works perfectly as well)

And what i am seeking, is your character, to come and lay her claim on him. A strong, sexually confident and dominant woman, to take this sweet boy for a ride.... Literally~

This can range from simply picking him up for a one night stand, to slowly seducing him and claiming him from heart to body. The approach you take is something that is up to your preference and your character's. Show him the delights of submitting, and enjoy this strong man at the mercy of your every touch~

Could be a stranger, could be his boss or a coworker. A rival mercenary. A demoness. His sister or mother even. It all works for me.

What is important here, is that i want you to break him. His mind and body.
Dominate him. Control him. Make him submit, make him understand that's where his happiness lies. Persuade him to give in and let go, and give all the power to you. Turn him into your pet. Your toy. Your slave. Go as far as you want.
But make him feel loved. Appreciated. Worth. Give him purpose through it. Make him addicted to it. To you. Break his spirit and his mind. Collar and leash him. Make him yours. Entirely.

~

Kind of kinks im looking for here are things like femdom, control, leashes, roughness, teasing, posessiveness, strapons and pegging(mandatory), bites, corruption, mind break, ahegao.... You get the gist. More extreme things are fine too, if you would like to discuss them~

The things ill put a no to though are
- feminization(my character is a man, tall and well build, he will not wear dresses and such, this isnt what im looking for),
- strong humiliation(everything done to him is meant to be either simply pleasure, or to give him fulfillment and worth through it, not to take it away. You want your pet to feel the luckiest man on earth to be yours),
- cheating (if its just casual friends or strangers then ofc there isnt cheating, but if it becomes more serious, dont break his heart. If both characters are involved or of it's concensual then of course that changes things. If your characters wants to pass him to her friends to play with him, or she wants to share one of them with him and both characters accept, that's different to them sleeping with others on side or in secret)

If you have any questions about a kink you like, ask me and we will figure it out, ill probably be open to it honestly cx

Sooo.... Are you interested? Drop me a message and let's see if we can write something nice and nasty~​

Back
Top Bottom