Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A thief and his prize {CoNfUsEd-KiDz&lightJason}

lightJason

Super-Earth
Locke one f the well know thief around this part of the lands was laying on a tree resting. He look around the age of 26 and his hair was a light brown color. He was wearing brown booties, blue pants, a white shirt, and a blue coat. He hear of stories of the princess running away from her kingdom, but he could careless about that. Sure if he found her he could be a wealthy man, but he like being a thief doing thing his way and not others way. He open his brown eyes to see if anyone was walking the pathway he saw in front of him.

[Sorry that it took so long]

Alexandra had long since gotten rid of her elegant gown. She shivered pulling the hooded cape around her tighter. Right about now she was wishing she had kept the gown. Though it would point her as the Princess, which she was, at least it would have been warmer. She paused and leaned agaisnt a tree to rest for a moment. She sunk down to her bum and sat, staring at the ground. It had been three days since she ran from the castle. Three days of not knowing where she was going.

Alexandra lead a very sheltered life as the Princess. And she hated every moment of it. Dressing up, putting on a fake smile, and lying through her teeth to other royals. That was not the life she wanted. She wanted to be free from it all. So she did the one thing that came to her mind. She ran. And now she was almost sorry that she had. She had just left the village she had recently occupied. And the air was cold on her lungs, the walking hard on her legs. She sighed bowing her head down.
"Oh this is awful.." she whispered, pulling the warm cape closer around her body. Little did she know that a set of eyes were upon her.

Locke smiled as he saw the person wearing the cape. He walk up to the person not knowing who the person was, but he could careless about the person. He quickly held his daffer up to the woman throught and grin at her. "Give all thing that are worth something and you will not be hurt." he said keeping the at her throat so wouldn't make any sudden movement. He then move his free hand to check if she had any weapons on her that she may have hidden.

Alexandra stared at the man with wide eyes. 'Oh God.' she thought, lifting her hands into the air, 'He's going to kill me!' She felt almost relieved when all he asked for was objects of value. She spoke to him in a small voice, "S-Sir, please, I have nothing of value for you. I swear, nothing at all." Her voice didn't only come out small, but weak and scared as well. Her small body was shivering slightly as she stared at him with big blue eyes. "I swear.." she repeated, in an even quieter voice. Her lip quivered and she quickly shut her eyes, keeping up her hands in the usual sign of surrender. Right about know, she really wished she had a few usual guards with her, or that they weren't too far behind her keeping watch. Too bad that they were all back at the castle, or searching in villages for her.

Locke sighed hearing that the girl didn't anything worth taking. "Well I guess I'll just take the cape of your's." he said grabbing a hold of her cape. He then ripped off the girl and then checked it. It seem like it could get himself, but not much for anything thoug.

She gasped, the cape being torn away making her small frame exposed to the small cool wind. "No! Please!" She begged, reaching out towards the fabric, "That's all I have sir!" Tears pooled in her eyes and she felt foolish for wanting to cry over something as feeble as a worn out cape.

Now able to the girl's face he knew who she was. "Fine then you an have it back, but I taking you princess." he said picking her up and putting her over his shoulder. He start to walk off going to his hide out think of a plan to do with her. He look to his side seeing the princess rear. "My what a cute behind you have." he said as he rub at her crotch.

She was about to thank him for returning her cape, until he mentioned taking her instead. She was slung over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and immediately began fighting back. She curled her hands and pounded them at his back, shouting, "Let me go!" and kicking her legs around. She felt him touch her and shrieked, "Stop that this instant you heathen!" Her hand hit harder, and her legs kicked wildly.

Locke laughed a little from the girl's fighting which proved unless. "And why should I?" he asked as he kept on rubbing her in the same place. He then ripped whatever clothing that came between his fingers and her slit. Now with nothing in the way of his fingers he star to push three fingers into her. He slowly move his fingers in and out of her.

Back
Top Bottom