Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Gather round for tales of Love, Lust, and Woe!

Desdemonia

Moon
Greetings and welcome to this humble little request thread! The name is Desdemonia. If you read my introduction post (no pressure if not!) then you know I am a lover of slow burn romances set in either a historical or fantasy setting. I don't mind elements of smut within post themselves though the amount would vary depending on the plot itself. I tend to write between 600-800 words for an average post but I generally try to match how ever much my partner posts (ie. you write a novel, I write a novel. You write one line, I write one line). There are plenty more plots to come but here are one or two that has been nibbling at the back of my mind for some time.

Plots:

A World Apart
MC's world as she knows it has completely fallen apart in the past few months. The youngest child and only princess in the Kingdom of Ethil, she has watched diseases ravage her brothers. With two already dead and buried from the cursed plague, the royal household receives news that her mothers only brother, a ruler in her mother's far off homeland, has passed from the very illness that took the lives of her brothers. With her father still recovering from the disease, one brother still fighting for his life against the disease, and the youngest, though healthy, must remain within the Kingdom should the unthinkable happen; MC is nominated to travel to the Kingdom of her childless uncle until one of her brothers can join her. It is at this foreign court that she meets YC. However, when news arrives that her sickly brother has passed and that her last sibling must remain in their homeland to act as king in their sickly father's place, it becomes ever clear that . Foreign threats, assassination attempts, and enough manipulation to make George R. R Martin blush, what path will our characters take?

Once Upon a December
The House go Grygore seized the throne from the benevolent House of Gwyer in a bloody coup. MC, who was just a small babe in her mother's arms when it had happened, has spent the past 22 years living peacefully with her mother, the last remaining of House Gwyer, on the edge of a sleepy farming village at the edge of the Kingdom. Shortly before her death when MC was 20, her mother would often talk about a glittering childhood within the castle and her longing to see those she had lost after the coup. MC had always thought it was the mutterings of a broken hearted women who had lost those she loved shortly after the start of the wicked King of House Grygore's rule.
MC had resigned herself to fighting out a meager existence against the harsh rule of the King until she stumbled across YC when selling some herbs in the village center. Their chance encounter sets a light a path that will bring a nation to its knees. Will they survive to tell the tale?
****As an aside, this idea is also based on a sort of specific scene that does not have to be included, between MC and YC, which can also be discussed if interested.****

The Demon Lord and His Doctor (Play on Healer x Warrior)
(Plot coming soon!)

Host Cafe

MC has returned to her home town after a brutal break up. To give her the time she needed to heal her brother offered her work in his cafe, Cafe Amor, while she figured out her next step. While had always viewed the idea, a coffee shop that employed a small group of incredibly attractive men to "go on a date" those who requested it, having little other options she agreed. Though rocky at first, everything was going fine until her ex showed up with his new girlfriend, the very girl he had cheated on her with. Trying to ignore his taunting and prodding at how she was still single one of the cafe's hosts quickly acts as MC's new boyfriend.
However, a favor done for the boss's sister quickly turned into an ongoing rouse as the ex continues to come back to the store, even insisting that they come on a date with him and his girlfriend to ensure the legitimacy of their relationship.
(I was thinking the kind of big climax moment could come in the form of a jealous ex trying to hurt either YC or MC).

Best Served Cold
I initially thought of this plot taking place in a sort of fantasy/medieval setting, however I can also see this playing out in a modern setting with MC's father either being a corrupt businessman or mafia boss sort of situation.
YC has spent nearly a decade reeling from the death of his family. With the trauma brought time to carefully plan out how he would execute a just revenge; taking away the very thing that MC's father took away from YC. Working his way up through the ranks, YC has earned a position where he can get close to the man that tore his life apart. However, will his plans be derailed when he begins to fall for the very woman, MC, that he is hell bent on killing?

Taking Sides
This was quite honestly inspired by the beginning of Final Fantasy 15. MC and YC have been betrothed to one another since birth. Touted as for the good of both of the heirs nations, the pair were forced to spend ever summer of their childhoods together in hopes that they would one day enter the union with gusto; though the action did little more than cause to two to essentially despise one another's very existence. When the two are finally old enough to wed, YC is sent to MC's home land with a small party to fetch his long awaited bride. As the pair begin to travel back, they are forced to rest at an inn, posing as a newly wed couple so as to not raise too much suspicion. Spending time without the pressure of their parents, MC and YC begin to truly care for one another.
However, when they return to YC's homeland, it is announced that MC's father has declared war on YC will the young lovers be torn apart?

My Forged Marriage
Her brother's best friend asks MC to pretend to be his fiancee at a work event. Though reluctant at first MC, agrees when he brings up embarrassing stories from their childhood. Awkward as it is, the pair manage to make it through the night. However, when the family oriented CEO begins to take an interest in the pair, they are forced to continue the charade out of fear of risking his chance at an upcoming promotion. But what will happen when they take their act too far?

Half Baked Ideas:

For the Gladiator x Noble Roman women plot I was thinking that MC's family (consisting at the moment of two elder sisters and two elder brothers) recently welcomed back one of the two elder sister's and her boys after the death of her husband(perhaps while they figure out land/if one of the boys could inherit their father's land. To try to cheer the boys up, MC's eldest brother hires a gladiator from one of the companies/ houses (sorry I totally forgot to google how that works, but I'll change it when I find out!) to help train the boys in the art of War and battle. YC could be an heir of a (like the Goths or English tribes at the time but whatever you wish!) captured by the Romans as a prize of conquest. Raising through the ranks quickly, he hears talk that his sister, captured not long before him, could be hired as a slave in a near by Roman house hold. When he hears of this, he immediately volunteers(which his sponsor/ whoever is happy as the family is offering a hefty price for the gig). MC could be watching the boys while her sister recovers from her paralyzing grief, and this could be how the two begin to chat (this also opens the potential for an enemies to lovers trope as well!). Happy with his work with his nephews MC's eldest brother hires YC to act as MC's protector with all the errands she is running throughout the city due to the craziness of four extra people in the house. As expected the pair fall in love (he does find his sister! She's working at MC's other sister's house hold), and eventually are allowed to marry via her eldest brother's (and family patriarch) blessing. Here's where it pops off. I was thinking that MC's youngest brother (though still older than her) is basically a sadistic, selfish, greedy bastard who won't let anyone stand in the way of what he wants. The way their father willed his property it allows any male under the (insert family's name) is entitled to the vast wealth and property of the family. As all assholes do, MC's youngest brother wants it all to himself, to aid in future ambitions towards the Senate. With the nephews already showing potential of returning under their family name (depending on how their inheritance goes with their father's family), as well as YC likely having to marry under MC's family name (because gladiator!), we could also potentially use them discovering/announcing that they are expecting as a potential trigger as there is now a risk that it could be a boy set for inheritance, that triggers the sadistic brother to lead a raid on the house in an attempt to kill those who stand in the way of his inheritance (with any kids slain this would be implied in accordance to site rules!). From here I don't really have a set plan down. The main one my brain wanders to is that MC escapes but falsely believes YC died during the raid. Though injured, he makes it way backs to his home land and goes back to try to get his wife and sister out of Rome with the help of any siblings/family he has.

Pairings/Settings
Gladiator x Roman Noble woman ( I have like 3/4s thought out plot for this)
Secret Playlist
Viking x Celtic Woman (I have a plot for this...kind of)

Host Club
Princess x Bodyguard
Arranged Marriage
Healer x Warrior (I think it would be fun to have a romantic story unfold between one who views life as something precious to save and another who is willing to give their life for a cause)
Reincarnated Lovers

Brother's Best friend x Sister
Feudal Japan
Assassin's Creed
Step daughter x Step father
Persona (Really I just think a female Joker and Yusuke would be a fun thing to play out!)

Please feel free to PM with any interest in any of the plots and pairings above!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom