Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Looking For That Love of Magic (An M:tG Roleplay Search)

JustaPan

Planetoid
Hi there! I'm JustaPan, or you can call me Pandora. I am currently coming out of a very long hiatus I had put myself on, that happened suddenly. But I'm trying to get back into the swing of things!

So a little bit about myself. I'm in my mid-twenties, and tend to write multi-paragraphs from the third person/past tense perspective. I can do anywhere between 2-5 solid paragraphs, more if needed to match my partner's length (or if I'm really into a scene). I'm ghost friendly, though I would appreciate if anyone told me they weren't interested anymore.

I also double, and would be more than happy to play a character for you in return! Please do not be afraid to ask for that! I just ask for equal effort put into both sides, because I promise, I will put all my heart into responses!

I thought I would try out a post singling out this particular fandom, aside from my other roleplay search forum.

But I'm really big into Magic: The Gathering, and have fallen in love with Jace Beleren. I'm looking for someone to play him against my OC, and to help me build her character and into the story. I've done plenty of research, and am more than willing to do more so I can stay as accurate to the story as I can. Though I understand not everyone is perfect, so I just ask that my partner doesn't expect everything to be perfect to a T.

I have quite a few stories/ideas to work with, but I'd love to play her story from the beginning (though it starts before the beginning of the Gatewatch). But I'd even write her beginning in more recent sets, though with a strong preference before War of The Spark.

For this, I'm looking for more story driven RPs, but romance and smut may make an appearance. Though I'm looking for more of a 80/20 story/smut ratio? I do prefer for the romance to be an extremely slow burn, and have the relationship build from the ground up.

I'm also strongly craving hurt/comfort scenarios as well! And listening to the War of The Spark books is giving me so many ideas!

If anyone is interested in starting a story with me, please PM me! I hope and look forward to hearing from any other MtG fans!

Last edited:
Still need to format this, whoops.

Have a strong craving for this, especially with All Will Be One being out!

Back
Top Bottom