Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Healer looking for adventurers (NSFW)

First, some general stuff before I get to the request

I have a long list of kinks, too long to share here, but I am very open to new ideas, as I have very few limits. I won’t hesitate to tell you if I dislike something. I also prefer roleplaying on Discord, (my Discord is BnuyBnuy#2233), but I am willing to explore possibilities!

And then for what you’re here for~

My character for this roleplay is Evangeline, a young woman who was the talk of the town for a few weeks after she was found naked in the forest of Rinwood by a local tavern owner, who has refused to disclose what he was doing in the forest. He took the woman back to his tavern, getting her food, drink and clothes, after which she was barely seen, and even then only as an aide to the tavernkeeper. Nobody knew who she was nor where she came from, but whenever she worked behind the counter at the bar, the pub was much more populated than usual. Some would say she had an unnatural allure even.

But within the last few days, something surprising happened. The woman, having been a recluse thus far, went out in the middle of the night and posted a request in the quest board by the town hall, asking for adventurers to join her for an undisclosed mission, and for meager pay. Despite the unappealing conditions, the addition that she’d join the mission personally has attracted a few willing members for her party, with whom she is set to meet at the forest in which she was first found.

For this, I need a roleplayer who can play 2-3 male characters. I can also play a second female character in case you feel it is too unfair for you to have to play multiple characters and for me to play one;3

And here are some possible images for Evangeline
unknown.png

image0.png

image2.png

image0.gif

4yb31eqw2t381.gif

lv15merqms381.gif

image0.jpg

vtn3ed6iucw91.jpg

Back
Top Bottom