Mx Female I Receive: A Pokémon Adventure. You Receive: Whatever You Desire

BloodRedRomeo

Supernova
I've got a craving. Scarlet and Violet are coming out in under a month. As such, I want to go on a Pokémon adventure. I want to travel around a region or regions, catching Pokémon and becoming the best. In turn, I want to have sexy times with the gorgeous trainers I encounter as well. What's more, I'd like them to be canon characters. Not necessarily just Pokémon ladies either. Canon women from all manner of franchises.

Obviously, this is a lot that I'm asking for. No doubt anyone reading this is thinking "Well Romeo, if I do this for you, what can you do for me?" That is fair. And the answer: whatever you want. I'm looking for someone to take on a GM role in a story run for me. So it's only fair if I offer the same for someone else.

What can I do? Well, I'm happy to hear any ideas you may have. I have ideas for an isekai adventure and a zombie apocalypse urban survival story. They all depend on what you like. And even if you don't want a GM and just someone to play out a story you've been craving, I'm down for that too.

That's the basic pitch. So hit me up and let's have an amazing time together.

Back
Top Bottom