Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female HUGE REDHEAD CRAVING!! plus Women In Uniform, Housewives & Gamer Girls Non Con Stories

CURRENT CRAVING Something with a redhead, anything. I normally do more toward the non con but for a good story with a redhead, Im open to almost anything, maybe even romance though, I would rather have it at least at a taboo level. There's just something about an albino lady with freckles and a flaming mane of red that drives me crazy. Of course any redhead will do, Im not Picky. Just message me with any idea. Chances are, if youre willing to play a sexy little redhead I will accept lol

I guess this is my real life thread, you could say. I have a few various areas of real life situations I crave in a roleplay. If you would rather roleplay on discord emeraldarcher58801

Just added! Yoga Instructors
Im looking for a specific angle in this one. Prissy and sassy. She knows shes hot and out of most men's leagues until she meets the one man who doesnt take no for an answer and puts her in her place.
1000004026.jpg
Women In Uniform
This could be a very broad topic and dont be limited to what you see here. If you have an idea, I want to hear it. These are only my favorites, the ones I crave but always open to other possibilities. Lady police officers or maybe even a secret agent spy, thats my biggest turn on here. Some kind of strong woman who is taken down, captured and forced. Nurses is another, the biggest reason is I just love the way their butts look in those sexy scrub pants. Probably sounds weird but I am what I am lol. I also like female roadwork flag girls. I dont know how many times Ive been stopped at a construction zone and some cute girl flags me down and Im sitting for a bit. At least the scenary is nice. Those are my favorites. You get the idea. Im open to more

Housewives & College Girls
Love the idea of a home invasion type scenario. Innocent housewife or a college girl at home for spring break is caught off guard and kidnapped. I will also go with high school girls at an acceptable age via blue moon policy as well.

Gamer & Nerdy Girls
Being a gamer myself, Im naturally attracted to these little beauties. I have to admit, the thought of a cute girl, decked in sweats, oversized sweatshirt, wearing glasses and hair tied up in a ponytail, sitting in front of her computer or game console does get me excited. Maybe shes a streamer who gets stalked, blackmailed or threatened by a follower. Many possibilities.

I have various ideas for all three of these. Rather than list them all here, I would rather just discuss, if your interested enough. When it comes to looks, Im attracted to all sorts of girls. I do have my kinks however and I will admit, I am partial to redheads and short petite girls. If you use that is totally up to you.
redhead-season-color-depositing-gloss-red-hair-fall-autumn.png
nyvu1lgvisl61.jpg
bf4c1a85bfdee3dab9d7e332a36c2a72.jpg
I also dont care much what my charachters appearance is. I generally use the same description for all my roleplays. If you have a preference, you will have to tell me.
creepy-man-stock-today-160408-tease.jpg
Also, here is my kink list and link to my other thread. I do not have an f list. Almost anything is on the table. Very few no's. I do prefer non con but if the situation is right and the story is good, I will do consensual as long as its hot steamy rough sex and isnt a sappy romance lol. One more thing, I dont reply as much as I used to. I try to reply at least once a week. I have a good number of roleplays going on and I do enjoy other things. That coupled with not wanting to burnout on it, I say around once a week. Sometimes I will do more but no promises.

Here are my kinks, these are my faves tho im ok with most anything. I dont have many no's
Non con
Dub con
Shaved pussy
Young girls
Rape
Oral
Where a girl is fucked so hard all she can do is make forced gutteral animal sounds and grunt loud. Maybe theres a name for this, i dont know lol.
Bukakke
Strangulation not necessarily in death
Beatdowns
Anal
Pissing for humiliation purposes
Public Humiliation
Weakening by some outside power more geared for superheroine stories
Mind control/hypnosis
Redheads
Sporty girls
Short girls
Goth girls