Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Feminization prompts.

Uselesssubboy

Meteorite
Looking to roleplay being forced feminized. I don't care if I'm given implants or hormones but ultimately I want to be passable. Ideally I see this playing out as me being your life in femboy always forced to be feminine both in appearance and actions. I would prefer being in a chastity cage never allowed to fuck anything with my dick. I prefer masculine men who are dominant. I don't mind certain aspects of bdsm but I don't want a traditional bdsm relationship. I'm happy playing the house itch but could be fun to be forced to get a job after I'm passable. I also think it's fun to include a side character that I knew as a man that I try and hide my identity from not wanting them to know who I was formally as a man. Better if either circumstances or you put me in risky situations of them discovering my identity.

I think I would prefer to play a young man 18-20s.

Idea 1

For holloween I dress up as a woman.

For this I dress up as a woman for a party but clearly am a guy. At this party you catch me in the bathroom and force me to give you a blowjob. Taking pictures that you blackmail me with. Forcing me to move in with you.

Alternately I pass out and you put me in a chastity cage. You tell me if I do as you tell me you will unlock me but never do and the black mail material gets more and more. Or things work out so I truly believe I can get you to unlock me and takes me time to realize I will always belong to you. Maybe you lead me on as if I'm completing things but everytime I Screw up you add time without telling me.

Prison.

I'm sent to prison for something minor but am given you as a cellmate. You make me your bitch.

We'd have to modify things as I wouldn't be able to have a chastity cage and I don't think I would be passable.

Gamer

I'm an online gamer streamer who has almost no followers. I'm desperate for more. You tell me you can help. You slowly change my wordrobe and my appearance to a femboy without me realizing it until it's to late. Not sure how in the end you'd be able to force me to live fulltime as a woman but you're smarter than me. That's why you're the real man so I'm sure you can think of something.

I write 3rd person semi paragraph. I do want sex and lots of it but I also need a story.

Into forced feminization, humiliation, forced chastity. Mean cruel dom, Slutty outfits, dirty talk, rough sex, spanking, bareback, facials, choking, sloppy head, name calling, degradation, bondage.Male dominance, bondage, pegging, hair pulling, rough sex, face sitting/smothering, body worship, , bimbofication, impact play, hand on neck, chastity, cnc, piercings, tattoos branding to show ownership, behavior modification, collars, public, pain, sharing/whoring a sub out, hypnosis/mind control/iq loss/identity death

Back
Top Bottom