Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Fantasy/slice of life lover *THREADS ONLY*(NSFW IMAGES)

EtherealElvenEmpress

I’m a power bottom at rock bottom.
Please call me Ethereal! Or E^3 for short!

I’m a woman by birth and play women. I’m not good at playing men but if you want that train wreck let me know ;-)
I bleed once a month of you desire photo proof….I’ll pass since that’s weird LOL

Disclaimer: I am not into hentai or do not get off on hentai pics, references or mentions.I have had enough of hentai in my life I don’t want in my writing. I use real photos and face claims to enjoy RP. If you like hentai that’s no problem but it’s not for me. I know some drawings are beautiful I can appreciate them but they will do nothing for me sexually. I don’t mind seeing your art if you have it but please don’t expect me to write and expect sexual scenes from an art picture with me. I’m only mentioning this because I’ve had it happen so many times I think it deserves a massive disclaimer on my profile.

No anime or drawings for face claims.
REAL ONLY!!!!

The only drawn things I accept are
  • background for world building.
  • Pics of YC if they are for fantasy
  • This is pretty much for more story I would look for a 70% story and may be 30% sometimes ratio is my golden score people who get 50-50 or someone I’m used to and trust

Please feel free to continue reading if you’re interested in Writing with me!

I use colors for dialogue so if that bothers you please talk to me because I have a colorblind issue with my right eye.
Colorful bright things make life easier since I use my iPhone to create my RP.
I will never use blue since that color gives me the most trouble. We can discuss and work out a compromise as adults ❤️❤️❤️

No first person.
I only write in 3rd person.

Do not call me or my characters sl*t, wh*re, b*tch or anything degrading it will ruin my muse and mood
NO NTR or netorare
No Cuckholding
I don’t play against sub men
NO CHEATING THEMES
NO AHEGAO
NO HENTAI THEMES
ONLY THREADS
I ONLY PLAY SUB AND FEM
NO FEMDOM
ONLY DOM MEN

I speak several languages so if you want a pure blood native speaker I’m not your sexy lady!

And now the good stuff!!!

I fall into slice of life and fantasy role plays. Those are my favorite honestly. I’ll warn you now that I speak a handful of languages so I’m sorry if I make mistakes I have lots turned on in my head!

I love plot with my smut. I guess I’m a 70/30 or a 50/50 because of I want smut I can open a video or go to a bar to get it so a mix of both and I’ll forever be addicted to that writing partner <3
I don’t mix too many topics for one RP. I like keeping it simple so webcam focus on writing and plotting.
If you want incest please don’t add demons. It’s too much for me to handle and I’d rather focus on one topic and give you the best experience with me.

I guess I’ll start with my turn off which is not much.
No water sports.
I don’t play MILFs
I am not into younger men and writing with one would only make my lady bits dry 🤣 (I wouldn’t even date younger than myself)
No slave play
No hardcore bondage BDSM. I’m strictly light and playful.
No breast/cum inflation!!!! I’m not a hentai character lol
No mean dirty talk(calling me a whore and slut makes me sick to my stomach).
I don’t like being cut or permanently disfigured.
Nothing too crazy I guess.
No full antrho anything (cat girls and Fox girls I play but they are mostly human with traits tossed in. I end up playing the cat/fox/bunny)
No god mode please.
I do real face claims so I pass on anime anything (knee jerk no). I am not attracted to drawing so if your character is that I’m automatically turned OFF sorry
No feet play please. Not my kink
>.<

I can’t really get into anime RPs I’m sorry that makes my kitty drier than he Sahara desert.
No I will not translate Japanese unless you pay me lol
I love breeding but please for the love of all gods no lactation!
ADDING ALL KINKS INTO ONE RP! That’s madness so don’t even try I’ll say a no automatically.

Turn ons:
I’m very much a sub with switch tendencies so I do love being dominated.
Creampies
Incest (daddy, big brother, step brothers, uncles, cousins)
I don’t mind vanilla but a good spanking and hair pulling is *chief’s kiss*
Older men and silver foxes are always a yes to me!
Impregnating, breeding, rough sex, risky sex, nearly getting caught, accidental creampies, being woken up by sex is a guilty pleasure ….I’m that kinda gal.
Gangbangs/ multiple men (can’t help myself)
I can play multiple within reason but no I will or play a male.
Being passed around and shared.
No cheating or cuckholding
Noncon is reserved for people I like or get along with and I’m super picky about this!
I do like supernatural the drama, the Witcher, LOTR, Firefly, Star Trek so I don’t mind delving into off shoots of those with OC I don’t like to play cannon characters I love being creative. I’m a nerd/geek.
I love cosplay and dress up so costumes with sexy times along with stockings, thigh highs and fishnets are NICE.

Confused not sure if I like *shrugs*:
Vampires :
I don’t know how I feel not I know how to write with them so it’s gonna be really awkward if you pick a vampire I can try but there’s no guarantees I’ll like it and I’ll probably want to double so I’m actually satisfied.

I will play with another female but I’m not well versed with writing alongside another lady but if you are willing up be patient I’m willing to try.

I have a long list of things so honestly just ask. The worst I’ll say is no.

OOC planning is a must. I don’t jump into an RP. If you can’t wait MOVE ON!

Extra info:
If you expect multiply ladies that’s great just know I will expect the same back. If I’m willing to give you the orgy of your dreams and I don’t at least get an offer or something similar I most likely will never write with you again. Fairness is sexy!

I’ll add more but I’m trying to get up my general things that get me hot and bothered and hoping this elf maid has caught some attention.

If you made it this far The secret word is Poughkeepsie so please put it in the title if you decide to PM me! If you get it I love you if not it’s OK but let me know you actually read my profile!

Kink sheet for the interested

Last edited:
Still looking to scratch my fantasy itch with MC as an elf and YC as a human

Also perhaps kitsune (MC) with a human (YC) with fun themes

All threads of course!
ONLYTHREADS (teehee pun on only fans)

LLXiGHD.jpg
*peeks in and bumps*

Resident fox spirit looking for fun

Back
Top Bottom