Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[CS] Primrose's Rosebuds

Character Sheet

Sunshine and Whiskey

❝I spit lightning crack, boom! ⚡❞
Withdrawn
Here is where I'll be posting my character sheets and which roleplay they're associated with.
Please do not take anything from this thread without my permission, thank you. ✨

CHARACTER CONCEPT #1
RN3D.gif

❝I may sell an angel's smile but
I'll promise you heaven only to put
You through hell.❞

WANTED ROLE ;; Lawyer/Adviser

NAME ;; Angelina McKenna Suddith
NICKNAME ;; Accepts Angel only. She won't answer to pet or cute names either.
AGE ;; Twenty-eight
GENDER ; Female
SIN ;; Pride; Lust; Wrath
LOYALTY ;; The Gambino's
ORIENTATION ;; Heterosexual
FACE CLAIM ; Zoe Saldana
INFORMATION • Here ( Biography and personality stuff )
TRAITS • At least 3 Positive - elaborate if you'd like! • At least 3 Negative
EXTRAS Goals , fun facts, opinions, flaws, etc
CONNECTIONS • Name - connection • Name - connection • Name - connection
LOOKING FOR
• Friends with benefits with someone within The Vitaly's
• Eventually, a lover
• Lady friends that she gushes with about anything

CHARACTER CONCEPT #2
tumblr_nvh6zcdncE1urwbpto1_500.gif

❝Rule number one is that you gotta have fun
But baby when you're done
You gotta be the first to run❞

WANTED ROLE ; Accountant/Bookkeeper for The Vitaly's

NAME ;; Analeigh Elizabeth Foster
NICKNAME ;; Analeigh Elizabeth Foster
AGE ; Twenty-five
GENDER ; Female
SIN ; Greed; Envy; Lust
LOYALTY ; The Vitalys
ORIENTATION ; Heterosexual
FACE CLAIM ; Lauren Jauregui
INFORMATION • Here ( Biography and personality stuff )
TRAITS • At least 3 Positive - elaborate if you'd like! • At least 3 Negative
EXTRAS Goals , fun facts, opinions, flaws, etc
CONNECTIONS • Name - connection • Name - connection • Name - connection
LOOKING FOR
• Frienemies, guys and girls alike
• Girls to go shopping with
• Exes, who's hearts she broke

CHARACTER CONCEPT #3
cutmypic.png

4f7551a7266fb32a54d19f6d806a9763.png

❝I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN,
I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO,
I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID
THAT I COULDN'T.❞

| NAME |
Lillian Maryann Hawthrone
⤿ Lilly
⤿ Lilypad hates
⤿ Ms. Hawthrone

| AGE |
Thirty-eight

| BLOOD STATUS |
Pureblood.

| HOUSE |
Head of Slytherin

| YEAR |
She has been teaching at Hogwarts for 5 years now.

| SUBJECT |
Charms

| WAND |
11 inches; Cedar wood; Dragon heartstring core

| QUIDDITCH |
Was Slytherin's Seeker back in her day
She supports the Slytherin Serpents very much today

| PATRONUS |
Non-corporeal

| PETS |
Luna; her familiar; an albino ball python;

| PERSONALITY |
🟆 Cunning 🟆 Competitive 🟆 Sarcastic 🟆 Flirtatious 🟆 Brillant 🟆 Strategic 🟆 Vain 🟆

| FAMILY |
🟆 Annabelle Ann Hawthrone; Mother; Pureblood; Sixty; Living; Owner of Hawthrone's Bakery
🟆 Octavious Martin Hawthrone; Father; Pureblood; Sixty-three; Deceased; Retired Auror
Doesn't really know maternal or paternal grandparents, never really cared to ask either

| BACKGROUND |
Lillian was born at the stroke of midnight to two Pureblood wizards, Annabella and Octavious Hawthrone. They were proud to have her in their lives because she brought a breath of fresh air to their current environment. She never knew what that meant but supposedly, they were in a pretty bad spot whenever she was born. Lillian possessed her wizard abilities pretty early on and at the age of eleven, she received her letter from Hogwarts, which made her parents extremely proud. She enjoyed her time at the school, being immediately placed into Slytherin because of her lineage, and became close to everyone else within the house very, very quickly.
After Hogwarts, her father retired as an Auror and she helped her mother run the bakery for a few months before being offered a teaching position at the school of witchcraft and wizardry. Although she couldn't accept the job right away because tragedy struck when her father passed away from an unseen illness. It wasn't until her mother told her that she shouldn't stop doing what she loved because of what happened. Lillian really adored Charms whenever she was a pupil at Hogwarts, so it was only right that she teach it since it seemed like no one else was able to.
Since being at Hogwarts, she felt that she has really staked her claim on being one of the best professors there and even became Head of Slytherin, something that she never would've predicted. She tries to run the house with the qualities that a member of the Slytherin House should possess.
Something tells her that she will be at Hogwarts for quite some time now.

CHARACTER CONCEPT #4
cutmypic-1.png

0fe529a0d1b98c49c3141eaf60e1fe65.png

❝COURAGE DOESN'T MEAN
WE'RE AFRAID. COURAGE MEANS
WE REFUSED TO BE
MASTERED BY FEAR.❞

| NAME |
Sebastian Helmsley II
⤿ Seb
⤿ Bastian

| AGE |

Seventeen

| BLOOD STATUS |

Half-blood

| HOUSE |

Gryffindor

| YEAR |

7th​

| SUBJECTS |

Charms
Potions
Astronomy
Defense Against the Dark Arts
Transfiguration
Herbology

| WAND |

| QUIDDITCH |

| PATRONUS |

| PETS |

| PERSONALITY |

| FAMILY |

| BACKGROUND |

CHARACTER CONCEPT #5
cutmypic-2.png

08b74e6f68c7ae7a137ee1d5492136ac.png

"I never wanted to be a princess,
I was always a witch."

| NAME |
Hanna Leann Hawthrone
She doesn't traditionally adore nicknames

| AGE |
Twenty-five

| SKILLSET |
Witchcraft
Herbs
Potions
Spellcasting
| FAMILIAR |
Luna; an albino boa constrictor
| SMALL BACKGROUND |

Growing up, Hanna always felt different than other folks around her. While people were off partying, being sociable, or just enjoying life, she was always up in her room reading or performing spells. The spells mostly consisted of certain aspects that would benefit her life such as protection, love, or wealth. Her mother caught wind of what she was doing and was very proud. Her mother basically coddled her and molded her into the witch that she is today. Hanna learned much from her mother and will never, ever forget those moments.
Once she was initiated into the coven, her mind slightly altered from what she traditionally knew. Although, she stuck with what her mother taught her and slowly evolved along with honing her own craft. Hanna decided that she didn't want to shy away from what she knew, so she stayed within the lane she knew but picked up the craft of potions. From there, she created them for healing essentials only but does have a few that can cause harm to others with short-term side effects. She keeps those locked up and only uses them if directed or she really, really needs to.
Today, she's a mentor for others in the coven and will never lead them astray. Hanna's also quite the healer to the members of her coven and werewolves as she studied how to heal them. After all, she had no choice she was one who transformed a few werewolves herself. She's quite powerful but keeps her witchcraft harnessed for the sake of the coven.

| POSITION IN HOUSE |
Witch
Mentor
Healer
| PERSONALITY UNDER PRESSURE |
Whenever Hanna is under pressure, she cannot concentrate or think clearly. Her words run together most of the time and she's unable to perform spells efficiently.
| PERSONALITY IN CALM SITUATIONS |
She doesn't have any worries in calm situations. She's very laid back, and friendly, and will perform her duty as expected.
| MUSIC |
She Used To Be Mines ___​ Sara Bareilles
| APPEARANCE |
She has never thought of herself as pretty, even though her admirers thought differently. Hanna stands about five foot, three inches tall, and weighs one hundred and fifteen pounds. Her eyes are a dark brown color and she has long, wavy, red locks of hair that cascade down well past the middle of her back. She sometimes keeps it tied up in a bun or lets it fall freely down her back. Hanna's skin complexion is almost ghostly, no matter how much sunlight she gets, her skin remains pale.
Inside her closet, you'll mostly see thrift shop apparel and nothing fancy whatsoever. She loves making her own clothing out of thrift shop wear and will do it for anyone that asks her to do so. Her feet are adorned with flat shoewear and she hardly ever wears heels, unless she's feeling like it.

| ADDITIONAL INFORMATION |
Her favorite colors are shades of red and pink
Her favorite food is anything Mexican
Fluent in Spanish and Latin; Latin is for spellcasting purposes only
Is too sociable for her own good
Loves the members of her coven and will protect them by any means necessary
Loves to read books, write poetry, and even journals
Heterosexual but loves werewolves instead of warlocks

CHARACTER CONCEPT #6
cutmypic-3.png

9bcb3f36605d2cb175c9cc7925a3445b.png

"Underestimate me.
That'll be fun."

| NAME |
Draven Johnathan Wright
⤿ Dray
⤿ Drav
⤿ Doctor Dray | Hates
| AGE |
Twenty-one
| SKILLSET |
Enhanced Senses
Tracking
Enhanced Strength
| ABILITIES |
In wolf form, he can communicate telepathically with other werewolves
| SMALL BACKGROUND |

Draven knew about his heritage at a very young age. His parents sat him down to have that specific discussion with him because they didn't want there to be any surprises. Whenever they started to notice him shifting, they taught him how to hone and harness his newfound ability. It wasn't simple or easy as they all had to be locked up and chained during the full moon, especially Draven since he was the youngest of the trio and often of times kept inside a box for his own good.
It was when he was going well into his teenage years that tragedy struck him. Both of his parents were killed by hunters and Draven had gotten away just in time. He still regrets that day since he didn't do anything but run ⎯ Even if it was under the instructions of his parents. Draven wanted to stay, help, and fight but they wanted him to run, so he did. Since that day, he stayed with a foster family but eventually ran away from that lifestyle, as well.
Today, he has a pack watching his back and a coven of witches. It's much more than he could ever ask for and appreciates every single one of them. Draven will protect everyone to the best of his ability but sometimes puts too much pressure on himself and gets quite egotistical sometimes.
Still, he loves every member dearly and close to his heart.

| POSITION IN HOUSE |
Werewolf; Pup
Scout
Cook
Medic
| PERSONALITY UNDER PRESSURE |
Under pressure situations are really upsetting to Draven. He sort of cowers and shies away from certain situations. Draven also doesn't think clearly and will act out impulsively or punch a wall.
| PERSONALITY IN CALM SITUATIONS |
Draven is a jokester. He loves to pull pranks on others, witch and werewolf folk alike. He's also quite sarcastic but friendly towards anyone that he encounters.
| MUSIC |
Thunder ___​ Imagine Dragons
| APPEARANCE |

Draven is a tall individual standing about six foot, two inches, and weighing one hundred and eighty-six pounds. His eyes are a hazel brown color but turn hazel in bright lighting. His frame is very toned and muscular from his days of working out, which he currently seldomly does. His skin complexion is light that stems from a Caucasian mother and African-American father. His hair is raven colored, which he likes to keep well-groomed and trimmed.
Inside his closet, you'll find a lot of casual and sportswear. He hardly has anything formal in his closet, so he usually has to go out and buy it. The only shoes that he wears are converses or vans and nothing else.

| ADDITIONAL INFORMATION |
His apartment
Herditary werewolf but most don't know about it
Keeps a journal near him at all times
Is bisexual, no preference for one gender over the other
Werewolf form

Back
Top Bottom