Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB eunoia

prettysoft

❤︎❤︎

RT Banner

Spa
Cover

Spa💋❤️ About Me ♌

If you are on the hunt for an exceptionally beautiful story crafted between two sapphic-loving souls, then you have entered the right place, at the right time. The name’s prettysoft and I prefer to be called by my screen name, or a sweet and/or cutesy variation of that. First and foremost, I am here to muse with you and get sickly hype about our characters. My endless imagination is brimming with marvelous ruins yet to be explored, and gorgeous gowns…lots of gorgeous gowns!
Any character I write will be attractive, traditional or nontraditional beauties with exotic features and video vixen bodies. I like writing women against nonbinary, or cisgendered female characters. I will write with boys and girls. I do not care what you identify as IRL, but I am pretty firm on FxF hitting the right notes. I will communicate clearly if I require any specifics in order to enjoy a scene, and I ask that you do the same! For instance, I prefer to write ladies that are vers, but I like the bottom/power bottom role. I'm looking for a switch, or a top.
Spa🍓🌶 What I Seek

I am looking for a person or two that wants to imagine a bad-ass world and bad-ass characters to live within it. Creative and helpful in the planning and pre-creation process! Is comfortable with OOC talk, but focuses on driving the story and moving scenes along with great pacing. Likes steamy and charged romances, but doesn't rush to get to the smut on page one. Consistent writing quality and fashionable, attractive OC's for my character to flirt with, and/or manipulate. Has a decent grasp of tropes and creates compelling backstories and NPCs.
Communicative and friendly!

Plots Headers

SpaSpaSpaSpa
SpaSpaSpaSpa
SpaSpaSpaSpa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa

Spacer▶▷ Beauty in the end [Future Modern ; Rich Girl x Broke Girl ; Home Videos ; Love/Hate/Love]

A hard working, young couple(20-29) painfully struggles to make ends meet and uphold the lavish lifestyle that MC is irritatingly insistent on upholding. They rent a multistory mansion on YC's credit and high-salary job. All this to appeal to MC's friends, family, and growing number of fans on social media apps. That is when YC receives a bizarre, if not somewhat eerie message from an account they follow on social media. YC reads the DM once over, and twice. None of it made any sense, and so she waits for MC to get home for support. What does the letter say? Hit me up to discuss!
Spacer▶▷ The Exploration of Space:Sapphic Space Opera [Space ; Alien Princess x Space Pirate ; Action/Adventure/Comedy]

A cyan skinned captive breaks free from a royal prison on Earth, and runs head first into a guard, who has secretly and happily slipped her food, and whatever else she required. When MC makes her break, she finds that the guard is not just any guard, but a bounty hunter, or a captain of a ship?
Spacer▶▷ Blessings: An Arranged Marriage [Medieval; Ruler A x Ruler B ; Love/Loss]

A ruler whose bloodline is cursed and a royal from a neighboring country with a different way of life. Ruler A is the cursed, mortal daughter who is sent overseas to a dark, faraway land. She is betrothed to Ruler B, the sole inheritor of their kingdom. Against her wishes, she acclimated to life in a new kingdom, while struggling with her cursed possession, and a blood sucking wife.

Samples Banner

Writing Sample A
Soles protected by plaited sandals the hue of roasted deku nuts climbed, and climbed up the sky-scraping tower. A side-swept part and golden wheat strands tucked behind ears pointed like blunt daggers, pierced thrice with small, medium, and large smelted rings at the crown shone behind lustrous strands the color of sand. Princess Zelda, none other than the sage of wisdom, presented atop the tower: a cloak woven in empyrean blue, threaded through and through by gold-coated fibers flapping at her humble posterior.

Was Link speaking…just now? Imagery of distant times spent with Link, often times without either of them muttering a word, until the rabbit in the moon materialized in the twilight hours. The hours when the dead rose anew, and sanguine appeared in the night. That dreaded eve would befall them in hours, and Zelda suggested to her companion that they relocate to a new destination. Anywhere, she’d told Link, but Hyrule castle. The castle where not only her ancestors' blood painted the marble walls, but Calamity Ganon’s forces antagonized her in a centuries long battle. Centuries in solitude, but an intentional choice on the princess's behalf.

The legendary battles hardened her resolve, but Princess Zelda triumphed over evil forces, imbued by the powerful trio goddesses, and the hero of time’s protective veil on her. Her psyche, forged by Hylian steel, endured and stood the test of time. Where she should be fragmented and helpless, she brimmed with courage and wisdom. Link. Emerald irises skimmed the blue expanse, crystalline sky as Link rode the calm gusts. After a dozen gliding lessons or so, Zelda was ready to take to the winds. The gliding skills she so coveted ripened and the white cotton robes caught wind first, as Princess Zelda leaped from the platform her guts fluttered in such a way that twisted her face for an awful second. The glider! The princess hastily swung the glider outward; gray wings sprouting and beak tilted eastward. By the mercy of the goddesses. Zelda’s elbows wobbled, white-gloved hands adhered to the wooden shaft supporting her meager frame.

“Hey!” The princess merrily called to Link. Thick amber lashes fluttering, reviewing verdant Hyrulean fields, an endless expanse bustling with life. Not all life was worth appreciating, however. Monsters established encampments throughout, scaring adventurers and lesser monsters into human settlements. From this vantage point in the heavens, the lost rupees twinkled in the tall grass, but the bokoblins wielding their clubs made it a hassle worth admiring from afar. Perhaps there were some jars in the shrine to smash, that would certainly make up for the lost funds.

Arms were tired, but the stamina boosting foods that Link prepared as a precautionary measure caused Zelda's stamina to plateau when it was too low. An icy sharp stab, like a blade buried into her head, turned out to be reason for pause. A painful sensation blunted by years upon years spent receiving powerful visions and ‘bad feelings’. Princess Zelda recognized what this was. A mournful look cast out at the hero of time, Princess Zelda grit her teeth, tucked her chin against the underside of her arm. The goddesses had the worst timing, but seconds passed, and she went without a divine message.

The fair winds at their backs gusted in the opposite direction, pointing Zelda’s glider westward to the snowy mountains and frozen rivers overlooking the Hyrule Kingdom. Princess Zelda peered over her shoulder: Hyrule fading behind the clouds and mist. These gliders were crafted with temperature change in mind, that was one of the few things Link told her, at least. Frigid winds rolled in, forcibly pulling the gliders through the slate gray sky. Puffing cold breaths in and out, her nose bridge dusted red as snow melted on her warm ears. Looking past her knees, the terrain below sparkled white, and a treacherous river, booby-trapped with frozen spikes protruding over the water passed by. A sight to behold, Zelda folded her glider and landed in the snow; ankles rattling up to the wrist.

At the river bank, Princess Zelda pulled the velvet cloak over blushing shoulders, exhaled only to marvel at the cold vapor. She marveled at the fact her fingertips only trembled from the cold; that her toes were slightly pink, but not black and blue with frostbite. "Link?" The princess's brows raised, advancing footsteps causing her ears to twitch.

Writing Sample B
That chi. Shen Zhaoyang. When she closed her eyes for that brief meditative-like state, for all of three seconds it was as if the sun rose during the night to obliterate her with its scorching wrath. Solar flares reserved just for her, and if she didn’t make haste Zhaoyang’s scathing temper and sense of justice would be upon her soon. To preserve and endure, or race to the safety that the waterfalls offered in her time of need? Chao marked the next spot; past the peach grove, zen garden, and over immature trees. The sweeping length of her willowy sleeves fanned out behind her, rippling soundlessly in the gusts; the branches undisturbed as wooden clogs rebounded onto one flimsy branch, and another. Catch me if you will, but I won't make it easy for you this time. Her smile imprinted on the mask loosely covering her mouth; mischief and amusement twinkling in her lilac irises. Ambitious! She spared an aloof glance to the hound dog hot on her scent, endeared by the heckling, aroused by the idea of imminent doom.

The stretching, warming up, and appraising before meeting face to face thrilled her to the bone. She once feared death at the hands of the Shen family, never craving to be so close to it, until now. Chao would offer anything on land, in the heavens or the seas to see hate etched on Zhaoyang’s handsome face. To see her twist and sputter the same way she begged for mercy, without anyone to help her. The antidote to the poison that coursed through her veins was surely this harrowing chase that Zhaoyang struggled to win. Every arrow missed Chao's zig-zagging figure; the archer targeting the shadow of where Chao once lingered. Heh. Always two steps ahead, leading with her back to the race. Tired, are you? Zhaoyang’s technique and speed impressed Chao, but the arrows in that quiver were too slow for her 月步( moon step), a secret qinggong allowing the practitioner to float over long distances; to stand on a lake’s surface without sinking into the depths below. The moonlight empowered such movements, adding wind onto the heels of a girl rivaling the speed of sound on her own. The density of her bones nor the weight of her robes hindered her in chase. She fixated on the budding magnolia tree, soaring through the nightfall and somersaulting mid-air, toes pointed and arms crossed over chest. Chao spiraled once, and on the second count an eruption of deadly crimson and royal gold fanned out like a tigers roar. The vague silhouette in the shadows and the glint in the dark ensnared her in its trap; the supporting branch combusting at her feet. Chao repressed a groan as burning splinters assaulted her legs and singed her robe. Her silken thighs handled the battering, but blood trickled from those wounds. The notably long sleeves on her mini-hanfu absorbed the blow when she raised her forearms to protect her face, scuff marks on her cheekbones. She skidded frontside onto the grass, lacerated, but not without a heartbeat or fighting spirit. Bruised, but all the bones in her delicate frame intact. The butterfly on her breast appeared under the light of the moon, and she glanced suspiciously at it, before tilting her chin to gaze up at her nemesis. The jade ring protruding over the tense knuckles, the steel blade pointed at the tip of her nose, all of that spoke to her love of a good fight.

Gong--

Chao’s back arched into a crescent and she extended her legs over her posterior; striking like the tail on a manticore lashing out. Unfurling like a tiger lily, the long sleeves imbued with chi mysteriously snapped through the air, encircling Zhaoyang’s wrists and blade. Constricting blood flow to her hands, and yanking her arms parallel to her sides. Crucified, splayed out like a martyr or a savior - Chao's eyebrows arched in agreement of the abuse. The enchanted silk severed the blade from a white-knuckled grip, hurling it into the bushes. Hah! Chao crouched low to the terrain, legs apart and arms extended like the thorns on a rose. Her gentle palm technique - created by none other than herself served to deflect and redirect blunt moves like punches and kicks, but the commandant would not be given the chance to pounce. Try me. She communicated with a smug expression that reached the corner of her eyes. Fool! Chao sprang up from the grass, sleeves lifeless as her digits jabbed at the commandant's arm, between the shoulder and pectorals. If she wanted to kill her, she could attempt to do so, but disarming her sufficed for now.

"Let's see what you are made of, Zhaoyang of the Shen family!" Chao challenged, and called out, voice masked by a drastic shift in octave imitating the sound of an elderly man.

Last edited:
most of my RT is outdated, but I’m looking for something fun and unserious <3 only room for one more story rn :)

yess I know my images r broken, but HMU for some rp fun :) let’s brain storm and make something creative and wonderful

come on babes and lambs, let’s write something cute! currently space opera is off the table, tentatively!

Back
Top Bottom