Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male A/B/O dynamics

DreamCastle

Planetoid
Hello hello!

As the title says I'm looking for someone to play out a story involving A/B/O dynamics with me. I'm mainly looking for a story with plenty of plot (of course mixed in with more than enough of awesome sex as well) and I would like for my partner to play the alpha/top/dominant character.

I very much enjoy historical settings, but a modern setting will be alright as well with the right plot to go with it. I'm also huge into world-building and aside from the more physical aspects of the characters, something I love about A/B/O is the structure of society and hierarchy between characters. Another thing I like to include in A/B/O is pregnancy, but if mpreg or pregnancy in general isn't your thing that's not a deal breaker for me either.

Before I go more into the ideas I've had, here's a few points about how I roleplay and what I'm looking for in a rp partner in general:

1) I prefer longer replies, anything from ~400 words up. I can go up to around 1500 words per reply, so anything between that is perfect for me.

2) I write in 3rd person only, past or present tense.

3) I appreciate partners who can bring their own ideas and twists to the story and its plot. I love plotting and gushing about our characters together and bouncing ideas off of each other. On that note, I also encourage you to let me know if I ever come up with an idea that you're not into, because I want the story to be fun for both of us.

4) Sort of in the same vein as the last one, I also wish my partners will be able to sometimes take a lead on the story and bring us forward into what happens next, instead of only writing reactive posts. It's much nicer to write when both of us are appropriately reactive and proactive.

5) Grammar and punctuation are important to me. I'm by no means super strict, nor will I point out every mistake you make (typos happen and I'm not a native English speaker either!), but I do enjoy a roleplay where some effort is put into the replies.

6) I can't reply daily, and I don't expect you to either. Depending on the length of replies, a couple of times a week is the average reply time for me. Sometimes I reply more and sometimes less, but especially in the beginning I try to reply more frequently (even several times a day) to get the rp rolling nicely.

That's it, basically. I'm super chill as a roleplay partner and don't mind longer waits between replies either if real life gets a hold of you. If you feel like we'd be a good match, keep on reading ^^

I'd like to list some of the themes and "tropes" I enjoy in roleplays here to give you a sense of what I'm looking for:

- Romance (especially the forbidden/star-crossed lovers or enemies-to-lovers kinds)

- Arranged marriage

- Shapeshifters/werecreatures

- Historical settings (in particular Medieval, Victorian and Regency, Renaissance or Ancient Rome)

- Mating/bonding, scenting, mpreg and A/B/O dynamics

- Crossdressing (not mandatory, but something I do enjoy having my character do)

- Slow-burn relationships

- Fantasy and supernatural themes

I also have an f-list here, if you want to take a look at some of the kinks I'd be interested in including when it's time for sex.

So, I had some plot ideas I'd love to put out there for you to consider. If you have ideas of your own though, don't be shy to introduce them ^^

1) One usually discovers their secondary gender (alpha or omega) during puberty, if they have one. MC has long accepted that he's an ordinary beta, not the alpha his parents wished for. He's been groomed to take over the family fortune and title (or family business, in modern setting), but when he wakes up smelling like an omega one day much to his family's horror, his entire life is turned upside down. No longer having any say over his own life, his father arranges an advantageous marriage for him to YC, an alpha from another prominent family. MC knows this marriage is the only chance he has of a good life now, but what will YC think of him when they meet and his fiancé is not exactly what one would expect?

2) A proper omega should save themselves for marriage, but who hasn't had a fling or two in secret? MC has always been a little more open with his affections than a proper omega should, but when he spends a night with YC and the consequences of it become apparent in the next few months, he's cast out of his home and with nowhere else to go, YC soon finds MC at his doorstep. The honorable thing for an alpha to do would be to marry him... but as it turns out YC is already engaged to be married to someone. MC might have to fight for that spot a little harder than he expected.

3) Our characters' families are rivals, each other's enemies. YC has always taken amusement in tormenting and teasing MC when they are in the same room, knowing how exerting his control over the omega affects MC. When YC finally takes it a little too far and they end up accidentally mated to each other, they have no clue how to explain it to their families.

4) Our characters used to be the best of friends. Over time they grew apart, society telling them an alpha and an omega shouldn't be so close to each other unless they were courting. YC moved away eventually and they lost contact for years, but never forgot about each other. When YC returns, only to find his former best friends' family in crippling debt and MC forced to work at a local brothel, he has to do something. But regaining the trust of an omega so ill-used by the world proves a slightly more difficult task than he thought.

5) In a world where secondary gender is a fluid concept, those at the top will do anything to hang onto their status while those with lesser slots will do anything to climb up to the coveted status of alpha. MC, an alpha, used to bully YC relentlessly for being an omega. YC managed to rise to the status of a beta through hard work, but he has his sights set higher. And he wants a little bit of revenge while he's at it. Knowing MC's family has had a rough patch, YC promises to help them if MC will go work for him. He plans to give MC a taste of what it feels like, to be an omega. He never counted on feelings to grow in the process, though.

6) MC has been alone ever since he can remember. He learned to pickpocket to take care of himself at a young age, to con gullible betas to rob them of their money and valuables. Now, he has his sights set higher. A long-term con, something to set him up for the rest of his life. Marriage, without a prenup. It's ingenious, really. Pretending to be a wealthy omega from a good family traveling in abroad, YC catches his attention. YC is exactly the kind of filthy rich bachelor MC is looking for, believing it won't be too hard to catch YC in bed with another after getting married and have grounds for taking half his money in the divorce. What he never counted on was the feeling of safety, of belonging somewhere, of coming to dread the day he might find YC in bed with another because it would mean he'd be alone again.

7) YC is the notorious leader of a feared street gang, known for his ruthless ways and blatant disregard for the rules of society. He's managed to infiltrate and corrupt every level of society from the slums to the upper classes. When he has a chance meeting with MC, the prim and proper upper class omega with tame dreams of marrying a respectable alpha, having many children and caring for the household, there is something about his pureness that catches YC's interest. MC has no clue who he is and it's refreshing, YC finds. He plans to only amuse himself with MC's company for a while, but soon MC finds himself pulled into a crueler world than he ever imagined existed.

Send me a DM if you're interested! ^^

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom