Mx Any Training Away your Gag Reflex

GagOnMe

Dust
Good morning people! Today I was thinking about a scene that involves my character helping yours overcome their gag reflex :devilish:

In terms of the dynamic, there are plenty of options. We could go for something lighthearted and encouraging, or something rough and demanding, or anything in between! Here are a few dynamics that have come to mind:

Best Friends - YC approaches mine to ask for a unique favor...she wants to get ready for a big date or for heading off to college by practicing on her best friend.
College Party - YC attends her first sorority party, where the girls encourage her to join the fun in a big, lustful group of drunken students.
Truth or Dare - A group of friends starts playing Truth or Dare at a party and the topics turn sexual
First Boyfriend - We're a cute young couple, and you know how much I want to see you deepthroat me
Online Tutor - YC posts on a dating or fetish site specifically looking for an oral trainer
A Lonely Mother - My friend's single mom is upset because she's struggling to find a date and asks my advice to impress men
Lonely and Chubby - YC is a chubby loser who begs mine to help her learn her place.
OnlyFans Model - YC comes to mine for advice on how to make more appealing OF content
"I don't even do that for..." - YC meets a rude, loud-mouthed man who mouths off to her, insisting that she demean herself, and tries but fails to resist.

Kinks: Oral, Cumplay, Stripping, Dirty Talk, Humiliation, Coercion/Non-con, Big breasts, Big asses, Cock worship, mutual masturbation, cheating
Limits: Anthro, Gore, Scat

Back
Top Bottom