Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A dragon's treasure {mink&lightJason}

lightJason

Super-Earth
dragon.jpg

Resting with a cave in the woods was a dragon know as Zako. He was know to be the only dragon on the face of the plant seeing that the other dragons were killed because of so knight's test. All the people who wanted to be knights only had to fates. Either became one of the most greaties knights of the lands or became a snack for the dragon. As time goes on the number of dragon had drop slowly until there was only one. Anyone who dare challaged Zako all had died. Now no one try to look for him because of fear of death, but if anyone was able to kill him would be named king of all lands. This still goes on. Zako was now alone with no other dragon, but he didn't care. As long that no one bother him things for him was great.

lea was huffing and groaning as she ran. she was in a simple white dress nearly transparent. the ground was cold to her bear feet as she ran. she was a slave girl, beaten and broken she could no longer stand her master. the moment she got the chance she took off running deep into the woods, fear griped her at frist but began to subside as her strength and endurance began fading. dogs could be heard in the distance, barking widlly as they chased her. so she ran somemore.

it became mid day now she was miles away from her master and she was feeling faint. needing to rest she wondered looking for a safe place. she thought she found one, a cave would scair the dogs and men away and she would be safe to stay. so she ventured in huging herself close as she intered the dark abyss

Once Lea had enter the cave the entery way was blocked.Zako was woken up by the girl who had just enter. "What do you want?" he question the girl as his red eyes looked at her. He was nto to happy about being awoken all of sudden and by a human at that point as well. He move his head closer to the girl start sniff her. He was much into eating humans, but he could act like he was going to do that to the girl.

lea nearly froze when the passage was sealed. she slowly turned to look at the large dragon standing befor her. shes now regreting ever runing from her master. "d-dragon' she said the words almost in shock. "i-im sorry to disturb you, i-ill leave you be just open the door" she said trying to sound as kind as possible, she thoght all dragons had ben killed off long ago

He didn't move at all still keeping entery blocked so she wouldn't escape. "And why should I let you go?" he asked as his head came closer to the girl. "Maybe I should eat for waking me up seeing it has been a long time the last time I had human." he said not really going to eat her just want to freak her out. But he did had plans for the for this girl even if it wasn't for food.

lea whimperd slightly, steping back in fear she put her arms out as if that would stop the best from devaloring her "p-please i beg for forgiveness i dident mean to disturb you" fear was rattleing her now, panic hit her shed do anything to return to her master now "p-please ill do anything just please dont kill me" she beged

He chuckle to himself as he watched the girl begging for her life. "Don't worry I don't like the taste of humans." he said letting out a yawn from the long sleep. "Besides I need to get up." he look at the girl and a grin pkay on his face. He suddenly turn into a human with blck hair and red eyes. He stood infront of the girl wearing nothing as his memeber was stood up at her. "It be a long time the last time I had a female part." he said getting closer to her. "Seeing as you would do anything you now belong to me." He said starting to remove whatever clothing she had on.

Back
Top Bottom