Mx Female Amateur Detective Needed (Mind Control, Enslavement, Mystery, Suspense, Bad Ends)

Noon_Shadow

Super-Earth
The Pitch

In a Town Near You....

Go State! It's the height of football season and everyone is heavily invested in the local college team. But there's something else going on at the local university. There's been a spate of disappearances. Girls suddenly dropping all of their classes and suspending their educations. Local Police have written it off as young women experiencing burn-out, taking a break, or just moving on with their lives. Could it be something more sinister? It's time for someone to do some digging to see what's really going on. If the missing young women are actually in danger, the clock is ticking, and the opportunity to save them could potentially slip away.

You need to get to the bottom of this. And you need to avoid becoming the next victim, if you're not already on the list.

process.jpg

The Scenario

I'm looking to build this as a loose Create-Your-Own-Adventure style plot. You will decide what YC does, where she goes, what actions she takes. You should get into the character, sharing what she's thinking, what she's feeling, because that's where most of the fun is! For my part, I will play the world around them, laying out the scenario and the characters they interact with. It's not going to be a multiple-choice CYOA, so YC is off the rails. Be warned, however, that certain choices may have consequences. Will YC be able to uncover who is being this before she becomes the next victim? Well, there's certainly a chance! It's very likely she'll end up meeting the same fate as every other girl, or perhaps even worse!

The theme here is Brainwashing and Mind Control. YC obviously doesn't know this, at least not at the start, but she may stumble upon this in her attempts to uncover this. I may also explore some other very dark themes in the course of this story.

Where You Come In/What Am I Looking For

I have already spent a few days working on the overall outline for this story, in terms of what the clues can be, who the main players are, how the progression may work. I'm posting this RT now without it being fully polished, so I do want someone who is willing and eager to discuss this OOC. One of the big questions will be:

Who is your character? Is she a student? Is she a cheerleader? Is she a professor? Is she perhaps a policewoman, young enough to go undercover and blend in with the Co-eds? What type of personality will she have? I want someone to help me develop this character. And OOC discussions will need to continue frequently throughout the story, so we can keep track of what your character already knows, what information she possesses. What exactly happened to her when she caught a glimpse of that spirally pattern?

Possible Kinks (Not all required, will discuss)

• Brainwashing/Mind Control
  • Master/Slave
  • Enslavement/Training
  • Betrayals
  • Bad Ends
  • Orgasm Control/Denial
  • Cock Worship
  • Adoring Blowjobs
  • Humiliation
  • Degradation
  • Cheating/Adultery/NTR
  • Pain
  • Bondage
  • Fear
  • Death

Limits

• Bathroom stuff
  • Gore
  • Excessive Blood
  • Anything involving animals
  • Many more thing I'm likely overlooking that may involve filth

PM me if Interested. I want to play this via Bluemoon, most likely via PMs, though perhaps making a thread. I look forward to hearing from you and discussing this story!

Back
Top Bottom