Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB big trouble with a bubblegum smile~ ♡

yokai

little monster
“I want to do things so wild with you that I don't know how to say them." - Anais Nin
craving: dark, whimsical fantasy; spooky yokai stories; and tough tomboys with squishy marshmallow centers

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
lookin' for a few fun roleplays
preferably story with kink, not just smut
FxF (trans friendly!) or Female x FeminineNB/Fu
pms preferred; slow reply rate, usually a week+

me - writes 300+ words per post
loves to world-build and play multiple characters
types like a gremlin ooc, not ic (samples below!)

you - just put in some thought and effort,
a few paragraphs per post will do---
help carry the action! brainstorm with me!

if that's a beat you can dance to, drop me a pm.
things i like below; my preferred roles in yellow:
mouth-05.png

◣ Kinks 'n Such (NSFW)
♡ i'm a bratty, sub-leaning switch. my girls run the gamut from playful 'n enthusiastic to uppity 'n reluctant.
♡ i like playing petite girls 'n shortstacks with tons of love in their tight bodies. tall wallflowers are fun, too. all 18+
♡ monster girls are a real favorite. i play 'em creepy-cute but like playing against most types: cute, sexy, or terrifying.
♡ my hard no's are hyper sizes/inflat., bimbos, fisting/prolapse, scat, diaper play, bdsm hoods, and maiming/snuff
♡ feeling subby? i'm down for a few small domme x big sub scenes--- lots of teasing 'n light bondage included!​

rough sex || any con || bdsm (mdlg/petplay) || humiliation || pain/punishment || coercion || affection/praise! || aftercare
age/size diff. || butt stuff! || rimming || face fucking/facesitting || wet, messy sex || squirting 'n cumplay! || watersports
body worship || breath control || collars || strap-ons 'n butt plugs || kidnapping || free use || group/public sex || monsters!
◣ Fantasy: Magical Sexy Funtimes (and Some Spook'ums, Too)
♡ a devout order of priestesses is all that guards an empire from the depredations of lustful monster girls
♡ while vacationing in Japan, a college student is swept off to the spirit world by a midnight parade of yokai
♡ a young witch promises to mend a lonely woman's broken heart, but only if she serves as her assistant for a year
♡ seductive evils lurk at the heart of a bizarre traveling carnival; where ever it visits, girls soon go missing
♡ a neko pop idol is cute on stage but, backstage, she's a selfish brat who fucks 'n drinks her insecurities away​

dark fantasy || low fantasy || steampunk || cosmic horror || American or Southern Gothic || surrealism || weird westerns
vampires || witches || fae || yokai 'n kami! || monster girls || modern settings || medieval Europe || feudal or Meiji Japan
epic journeys || supernatural mysteries || Faustian bargains || dream realms || spooky festivals || haunted or evil places​
◣ Sci-Fi: Aliens, Telepaths 'n Cute Android Robutts
♡ a deep space salvor rescues a girl living alone on a derelict ship but soon discovers she might not be entirely human
♡ something alien stalks the underbelly of a vast 'n crumbling orbital city, twisting its citizens into hedonistic horrors
♡ in a cyberpunk dystopia, "rape artists" put on twisted theatrical performances using poor 'n desperate girls as stars
♡ a woman roams a planet where it never stops raining, accompanied by an amorphous bio-engineered slime girl
♡ after most the population disappears, survivors struggle to find purpose in a world newly emptied of human life​

soft sci-fi/science fantasy || cyberpunk || Gothic sci-fi || dying Earth || solarpunk || space westerns || gritty superhero tales
espers 'n telepaths || mutants || cyborgs || androids || political intrigue 'n espionage || pandemics || corrupt/insane AI
interstellar travel || alien planets 'n lifeforms || mega cities/hive cities || doomed space colonies || alt. histories/universes​
◣ Fandoms: Super Cool Nerd Stuff
♡ mh - after defeating an elder dragon, two novice hunters are catapulted to the heights of fame; how will they cope?
♡ pkmn - a sadistic con artist lures an uppity, wannabe idol into the seedy world of Pokemon sex shows 'n prostitution
♡ pkmn - when a cute punk gets in trouble with the law, a local gym leader intercedes 'n takes the girl under her wing
♡ d&d Eberron - a Medani heiress gets in over her head when she absconds to Sharn to join an adventurer's guild
♡ l5r - an ambitious young magistrate blackmails a talented samurai-ko, hoping to claim her as an underling and lover​

Monster Hunter || Pokemon || Zelda || the Witcher || D&D 5e || Legend of the Five Rings || Vampire: The Masquerade V20​

◣ Writing Sample: A Li'l Fan Service
"If you're so smart you should know," Bell snarled.

Katalin looked over at her, curious about the sudden change in tone. Why was she so upset? Kat watched her intently for several long seconds, like a cat might watch a shadow, but found nothing particularly interesting in her head. So, she turned away without saying a word. Bell's discomforts and anxieties weren't important, really. She'd get over them, or not. It wasn't Katalin's job to ensure her kidnapper's happiness. When others would've taken the opportunity to escape, she had guided Bell to safety because the other woman had thrown her clear of the security officers' guns. A saved life deserved a life saved in return, but her obligations to the pirate ended with leading her to refuge in the basement.

Let her be pissed off, Katalin thought as she spread one of her quilts on the ground.

Bell had told her to leave if she liked, but Katalin didn't like. This became abundantly clear as she set about making a nest from the blanket and began undressing to sleep. She was going to stay, at least for awhile. Katalin pulled off her boots and set them neatly beside her makeshift bed, then stripped off the cloak she wore for warmth and to protect her clothes from dust and grime. Her shirt came off over her head, and her skirt slipped down round her hips to puddle at her feet. When she stood in just panties and a simple white shift, she folded all her clothes together in a little bundle: a pillow which she placed at the edge of her bed.

If she was self-conscious at all about standing in front of Bell in her underwear, Katalin didn't show it. Her small breasts pressed against the fabric of her shift and, while they fully covered what they were meant to cover, the panties she wore--- cute in their blue-striped practicality--- rode low on her hips and did nothing to hide the smooth expanse of her thighs. Katalin seemed oblivious, or at least completely unconcerned, that she might be giving Bell a show. She even got down on hands and knees to make minute adjustments to her blanket and pillow, bending over in the process and giving Bell the perfect view of her ass. Heart-shaped and pert, it swayed gently back and forth as she worked to smooth wrinkles and neaten folds. When she was done, Katalin wrapped her second quilt around her shoulders and settled down atop her fastidiously-made little bed.

"You think the quiet is uncomfortable, don't you?" she asked, staring at Bell in that unsettlingly intense way she had. "We can talk, I guess." She fell quiet for a moment, as if thinking of something to say or of some way to start a conversation. Then, "Your stomach's nice. Did anyone ever tell you?"

◣ Writing Sample: Dinner 'n Dialogue
Gil's eyes flashed in amusement, and a vicious smile lit up his face. She has brains after all; how delightful!

"I'm glad you didn't say anything," he laughed. The serving girl returned, and food appeared on the table before them--- several platters of it. Gil began to help himself. He piled a bit of everything on a plate, meticulously arranging it so none of it touched. He waited for the server to carry on her way before speaking again. Somehow he sounded casual, almost pleasant, when he continued, "If I have to kill you, they'll make the same mistakes again."

He popped a bit of stewed apple into his mouth and let it dissolve on his tongue, savoring the flavor. It'd been weeks since he'd eaten anything but a tasteless gruel with the consistency of paste. After such fare, the apples were wonderfully sweet; the smell of cinnamon filled his nose. Already, Gil could feel himself forgetting the particulars of his short stay in His Majesty's dungeons. A trick the mind played to protect itself from the worst memories of unpleasant events. He'd experience such a fading of memories before; it often happened after battle. Before long, everything--- the cold of laying awake, night after night, on a stone floor covered with only a thin layer of filthy straw; the wet, hacking cough of a dying man two cells away; a glimpse of merciless gray sky caught through a barred window--- would blur together into a mass of surreal impressions, a whole from which nothing, no matter how horrific, could stand out too starkly. The stink of the dungeons, of sweat and blood and piss, was fading away before the smells of the Snoring Boar's food, like a bad dream upon waking....

"I'm sorry. I'm being rude. Please, eat. The duck is delicious," Gil said, redirecting his wandering mind. He looked up at Ceres and, though he let on no hint of what he was thinking, he realized in that moment he'd sooner die than let himself be thrown in a cell again.

"What topics do you enjoy speaking of? So I don't bore you to death," Ceres asked.

"My interests are many and varied," Gil answered. His smile, which had momentarily lapsed, returned. "Let's start with you. I'm very interested in you. Tell me, how'd you end up here, sitting across a table from an accused murderer?

"Who'd you piss off?"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom