Mx Female Seeking Some Fandom Smut

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Hello, and thanks for stopping by. Like the title says, I've been craving some smutty roleplays based on various fandoms I'm interested in. For the most part, I'm looking to play an OC male, maybe the generic protagonist in some of these franchises (think the silent protagonist self-insert character) against female canon characters, sometimes involving multiple females if you're comfortable playing more than one character. Before I get into the details, I'd like to go over some rules first.

Rules:
1. I'm looking to play against female characters. I don't really care what you are in real life, I don't really need to know. However, I'm looking to play against a female character, or characters.
2. Please have a decent grasp of the English language. I don't mind some errors here and there, but I won't be able to respond if I can't read what you sent me. It's kind of hard to.
3. I don't really have a post limit, but please give me something to work with. As long as it progresses the roleplay, I don't mind if you only send me a few sentences. However, things are gonna get old real quick if you're sending a single sentence over and over.
4. I understand we all have lives, some of us work jobs to pay the bills or have families to take care of, so I understand if you can't be online every day. At least a couple times a week is fine by me.
5. Going with the rule above, I don't particularly mind ditching. It's a bummer, but I can't really complain too much, I'm guilty of it myself. However, a notice would be appreciated, whether you want to stop, or you want to change something, or you'll simply be unable to respond for an extended period of time.
6. I like OOC chatter with my partners. It's nice to chat and relax with partners, maybe shoot ideas back and forth, or just talk about what games we're playing or what shows we're watching.
7. Considering this is a thread for fandom roleplays, I'd appreciate it if you're at least familiar with the fandoms mentioned below. You don't need to know everything, but at least be familiar with the character you want to play as.
8. Since the fandoms I'll be listing are mainly anime and video games, I'll be using drawn/anime images for my face claims. Let me know if you'd like something different.

Kinks:
Like- Big Boobs and Butts, Rough Sex, Messy Sex, Lots of Cum, Harems, Older Women, Cosplay/Sexy Outfits, Risk of Getting Caught, Sex in Areas Outside the Bedroom
Dislikes- Scat, Watersports, Vomit, Vore, Extreme Violence, Hardcore BDSM, Death, Bestiality, Yaoi, Futa

Now onto the ideas. I'll list each fandom I'm looking for, along with some ideas to go with the fandom, as well as characters I'd like to use. I'll also just throw out some other characters from various fandoms that I don't have any ideas for, but want to play against.

Fate/Grand Order (Almost always craving this)
1. Mana Supply- Chaldea needs to save funds and conserve power, which means it's harder to simply supply energy to convert into mana for the servants. Luckily there's always a good old fashioned mana transfer. With the female servants, they can simply go to their master when they need their mana replenished. With the master having so many beautiful servants, it's not like he's going to complain about it. This can involve multiple servants or we can focus on one.

2. The Epilogue- The world is saved, all of the fighting is over. The hero of this adventure is finally able to retire from fighting, able to return home to his ordinary life. However, there was enough mana to keep one last contract with one of his servants, his favorite servant. Maybe he was able to make a wish on the last remaining grail Chaldea had, not wanting to be separated from his most precious servant. And now that he's able to return to a peaceful life, he's returning with his servant, finally able to express their growing lust for each other.

3. The Lewd Singularity- A singularity has popped up, and the master needs to act fast before it goes out of control and causes problems. The singularity is quite odd, compared to most others he's taken care of. This one seems to have a more erotic theme to it, servants within the singularity acting more on their carnal desires. This could be something similar to the summer singularities, or maybe a Valentine's Day singularity, or maybe the theme is like something out of a visual novel.

Characters:
Tamamo-no-Mae (best girl)
Mash Kyrielight
Osakabehime
Jeanne d'Arc
Jeanne Alter
Nero Claudius
Okita Souji
Okita Alter
Xuanzang Sanzang
Boudica
Ishtar
Ereshkigal
Kama
Suzuka Gozen
BB
I can go on all day, feel free to suggest one I didn't mention

Princess Connect:
1. Pecorine's New Flavor- While cleaning around the Gourmet Guild, she enters Yuki's room (or the OC male's room). While cleaning, she comes across a strange white substance, most likely wiped up by a cloth. It has a strange scent to it, but she's curious to taste it. Afterall, it's the mission of the Gourmet Guild to taste the most exotic dishes. After tasting it, it has an interesting and unique flavor. It's nothing amazing, but she strangely wants to taste it more. When added to a dish, it adds almost an addicting taste to her meals. She needs to know how to get this amazing new ingredient, and she needs her male companion's help no matter what. Even after learning what the substance truly is, she wants more, and she'll do anything she needs to do to acquire more. Perhaps she's even interested in sharing this new flavor with her female friends.

2. In Another Life- The world of Princess Connect is based off an online game in the series, each character having their real life counterparts outside of the game. This idea would follow the player's interactions and relationships with these girls, meeting the friends he made in the game and bonding with them in real life. Obviously this being a bunch of teenagers, hormones and tensions go off, it's hard not to get naughty when your online friends are really beautiful IRL. This could be with multiple girls or a single girl.

Characters:
Pecorine
Makoto
Illya
Yui
Eriko
Kaori
Saren
Nozomi
Io
Suzuna
Akino

Azur Lane:
1. The Honeymoon- The Commander has finally tied the knot with his most precious ship girl, his closest personal secretary. To celebrate, the two are having a private vacation together. And now that they have plenty of free time together, they can't keep themselves off each other. Commander has had his eyes on her for a long time, and now he can finally have her to himself. His new wife is more than happy to oblige.

2. A Dedicated Secretary- The Commander is almost always working hard, dealing with endless paperwork, helping out his ship girls whenever they need him, he's busy for long hours. As his secretary ship, it's her duty to lighten the heavy burden that is placed on her Commander. Whether it's prepare meals for him, massage his shoulders, help him into bed, or use her body to tend to his lust. After all, being surrounded by so many attractive ship girls, how can the Commander not have dirty thoughts about these girls.

Characters:
Taihou
St. Louis
Bremerton
Shinano
Belfast
Honolulu
Prinz Eugene
Baltimore
Yuudachi
Sirius
Formidable

Random Characters:
Rem (Re;Zero)
Hestia (DanMachi)
Hana Uzaki (Uzaki Wants to Hang Out)
Asuka (Senran Kagura)
Homura (Senran Kagura)
Ilulu (Dragon Maid)
Nino Nakano (Quintessential Quintuplets)
Miku Nakano (Quintessential Quintuplets)
Wakamo (Blue Archive)
Hinata Hyuga (Naruto)
Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail)
Suguha Kirigaya (Sword Art Online)
Minoto & Hinoa (Monster Hunter Rise)

I will likely add more fandom ideas and images for the characters in the future as I come up with more ideas. I simply wanted to put out the ideas that currently came to mind before I forget. If there's any fandoms or characters you'd like to suggest, feel free to let me know. There's a chance I might be interested. It doesn't hurt to at least try. Anyways, thanks for looking through my thread, and I hope to hear from you.

Back
Top Bottom