Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

capt trance xx my beautiful daughter xx wolf

capt trance

Super-Earth
Marcus was sitting in his hot tub, soaking in it, and enjoying it. He was trying to wash away the confusion he has bin having. these sexual fantasies, he has been having, have been about his daughter everytime. He was looking at his daughter more and more often now, looking at how sexy she has gotten, how tempting it was to procede with his sexual fantasies. But, like a good father, he hasnt done such a thing yet. But he doesnt know how much longer he can hold out.

She had long and curly brown hair that was pulled back into a pony tail for now. She had emerald green colored eyes. Today she wore a pair of dark blue pajama bottoms with moons and stars on them, on the top part of her body she wore a black 'Rascal Flatts' t-shirt from the 'Still Feels Good' 2008 tour. Over that was one of her father's 'Shinedown' hoodies that he had let her wear home the night before. It was black. She had one tattoos. On her back was a tattoo of a wolf and a phoenix , the only tattoo her father had talked her into getting. At the same time he had gotten a simular tattoo, still with a wolf and a phoenix. You couldn't see it because it was covered by her hoodie, only her father knew it was there.

In the two holes in her ears were a pair of white 'Fender' guitar pick earrings. Around her neck was a key necklace On the head of the key was a big heart with fake diamonds in it, under that was a smaller heart and at the bottom of the key were two more smaller hearts, also on the necklace was a lock and a locket. On her right hand ring finger was her class ring and on her left hand thumb was a 'Harley Davidson' ring her father had given to her. She never took off the ring or the necklace he had given her. Today her nails were painted black.Roxanne loved to play her electric guitar, sing, take pictures and write. But as much as she loved to do those things she loved to spend time with her father more and didn't pay attention to anybody when they said it was sick how close they were She also loved photography and when she graduated wanted to go to college for photography and make a career out of it.

People say that his relationship with his daughter was gross. But he didnt know why. He was protecting her, and he didnt spoil her that much. Most of the things she wants he says no anyways. Maybe knowing everything that happens in her life may be bad, but he was just making sure she wasnt doing drugs, and was doing good in school. Although, now, he was having fantaies about her. He was now afraid that, everything the people said, was coming true.

She sighed as she walked over to her computer and put on some music, picking up her notebook after sitting down She flipped to a clean page and tried to think of what to write. Soon she found herself drawing as she tried to think of something to write. Drawing was something she loved to do too. But most of the time she thought the drawings had turned out shity and she just threw them away. Her mind then wandered to her dad. And she wandered if he was even awake.

Marcus finally decided to get out of the hot tub outside, and dry off. His muscules were relaxed, his skin was smooth, and his head was clear. He dried off some, then wrapped a towal around his waist and went inside. He got a glass of OJ and drank all of it, before putting the OJ back in the fridge, and started to go upstairs. As he went upstairs, he decided to go check on his daughter to see if she was up. So he took a left instead of a right, and knocked on her door. "Sweetheart you up?"

She quickly paused her music and replied. "Yeah, daddy. I'm up." She called, it was cute how she still called him that as if she was a little girl. "Did I wake you?" She called. Clearly she didn't know about the way he had been thinking about her lately. She closed her note book as she waited for a reply from her father, thinking he had still been asleep when she had turned her music on.

"No you didnt, I was soaking in the hot tub. May I come in?" he asked. He wanted to see her before he goes into his room to masterbate. He had to get his vib off somehow. And this might just be the way.

"You can come in if you want." She said as she spun in her chair so that she was now facing the door. 'Did I do something wrong?' She thought to herself. 'What does he want to talk to me about?'

Marcus walked into his room with just a towal around his waist, as he walked into her room and sat on her bed. He looked at her, and tried to think how he would have sex with her right then and thier. After he came in there, and sat there for a bit, he asked, "Whatcha gonna do today sweetheart?" he asked, as his legs are kindaopen, exsposing his legs, but not his privets just yet.

Back
Top Bottom