Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GM seeking for Cyberpunk Red

TheDecker

Super-Earth
Name says it all! IM looking to GM a game of Cyberpunk Red! Be it for a team of Edge runners, Some corpo agents or a group of players trying to start their own corporation from the ground up. I will be accepting a max of 5 players and I am fine with it being by post or over microphone. (And of coarse sexual roleplaying would be kept on the forums or in DMS.) Below is all I would need for now to accept your character, and we can put what the team is or how it formed up for vote.

Name:
Role: (Solo, Exec. Netrunner, Medtech, Media etc.)
Background:
Reference Image:

Last edited:
Would be interested. I've read the rules of RED and always wanted to try it.

Name: Ricci 228
Role: Solo
Background: Ricci was bullied as a kid for being too fat, and as he was growing up, he could not protect his girlfriend during a robbery, resulting in her death. He survived and decided to go heavy on cyberware and trained hard to protect the people he want to protect. (He has mostly cyberware that are not very visible, making him still look harmless and able to be a bodyguard that does not look threatening)
Reference Image:
dokku.png

Hey so I don't know much about Cyberpunk Red, are you looking for experienced people or are newbies ok? If so, can I send you a private message asking for further details and such? Thanks,

I just recently got into Cyberpunk RED with a pbp game, and given the slow nature of pvp I'd love to join another game to explore the system and the world more!

Name: 'Bio', Riley Barstow
Role: Tech
Background: Riley grew up in Beaverville. Their parents were loyal, lifelong corporate devotees for Continental Brands. However, there's only so much you can learn about the bounty and ease the Corp provides before questions like "what does this cost everyone else?" start bubbling up. Riley didn't like the answers they found, at all. The screaming match that followed lasted four hours. Dawn the next day saw them disowned with only what they could carry. These days Riley is a self described 'Bio-Futurist Socio-Communist Innovator' which translates to 'Crazy Inventor' to most everyone else. There's not a lot of demand for green sciences on the Street - most people just want their tech repaired, and their guns working, not seeds for edible flowers that let you grow your own kibble replacement, or a gene-mod that takes a week to propagate and is half as good as most cyberware. So Riley works alone, and their dream workspace is half greenhouse, half genetics lab with a filing system no one else really understands. However Riley's estranged family is still tied to Continental Brands, and that means the Corp isn't entirely unaware of the budding bio-engineer's skills.

Attachments

• Biosculptor_Character-2.png
    Biosculptor_Character-2.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 5
Hey so I don't know much about Cyberpunk Red, are you looking for experienced people or are newbies ok? If so, can I send you a private message asking for further details and such? Thanks,
Newbies are just fine! I in fact anticipated plenty due to Edgerunners. :) . I can link you to some videos to introduce you to the year 2045 ie: The Time of Red. if you are interested?

Would be interested, @mainman got me to join the thread.

Can I be some kind of Techie like Rocket Raccoon?

Well, I'm not sure about being like Rocket but Techies are a very fun and useful role that the game does facilitate. In the world of Cyberpunk 2020 (Red, 2077 so on.) There is only humans. Fantasy and Cyberpunk mixed would be more so a game like shadowrun.

Newbies are just fine! I in fact anticipated plenty due to Edgerunners. :) . I can link you to some videos to introduce you to the year 2045 ie: The Time of Red. if you are interested?
Yes please. I don't know what I'm doing otherwise.

Is that… a solo wearing crocs? How do you get work, Chummer? You must have a helluva fixer.

Do the jobs others don't want to take... And easy to get away as C-SWAT would not even consider that a threat...

Still cybered enough but not so many obvious cyberware is key to his operations.

Well, I'm not sure about being like Rocket but Techies are a very fun and useful role that the game does facilitate. In the world of Cyberpunk 2020 (Red, 2077 so on.) There is only humans. Fantasy and Cyberpunk mixed would be more so a game like shadowrun.

Well, more like plastic surgery type where I am already pretty short, and just some enhancements to have fur and a tail, etc.

Not an evolved raccoon...

Well, more like plastic surgery type where I am already pretty short, and just some enhancements to have fur and a tail, etc.

Not an evolved raccoon...
I see, well that much is certainly possible. Whatever would have brought a person to want to be a raccoon fails to come to- Just kidding, lol as if furry community's don't exist in Night City. 🤣 . Anyways with my kidding aside, It makes perfect sense when you put it that way.

Last edited:
I'd like to try a former ganger turned Fixer who maintains at least some of her former contacts and is working to build her independent rep. Someone with outstanding obligations to others but who is determined to clear the balance sheet.

Name: Mindy 'Mink' Olegova

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to try a former ganger turned Fixer who maintains at least some of her former contacts and is working to build her independent rep. Someone with outstanding obligations to others but who is determined to clear the balance sheet.

View attachment 24142
Sounds fun! A Fixer is always a useful member of an Edgerunner party. 🙂

Also I will be linking some resources in the first post for people. Should help. I unfortunately do not have access to a PDF of the system I can give people but I also believe in supporting developers lol. So if you don't already have it I encourage buying the book or PDF for Red.

Some info here.

Still interested, just haven't had much time to devote to this. I'll finish picking a character later, though I don't know when I'll have a chance to get into hunting for the book. I'll probably pick it up off Drive-Thru RPG.

@mainman Thanks boss!

@GloomCookie All good, no rush. It will be a minute before this starts anyway. I could also recommend people install Cyberpunk Red companion app on their iphone or Android, it streamlines character creation. Even making it easy to fully custom make your Edgerunners start to finish instead of using a template. It's so easy, you can make a character before you even own a book, I know because my girlfriend made her character in our personal group before she even touched the cover haha.

Name: Tac
Role: Tech
Background: Tac was midget and often made fun of, and his hero is Rocket Raccoon. He grew up being bullied and kept to himself, but once he discovered guns, his world changed. His love for weapons and cyberware made him feel like he would not be bullied again and started tinkering with things. He focused his time on modifying things to make things better and modded his body to look like a raccoon (furry), because of his small stature, he is often not seen as a threat unless he carries a gun bigger than him.

Tac just wants to fix things and make things better.

Reference Image:

raccoon.jpg

Back
Top Bottom