Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Boys to obsess over you, who could ask for more?(NSFW Links)

peachfuzz

i'm as friendly as a rabbit
I've got two characters I'm dying to use: a catboy, Akito, who is technically a serial killer, and a sweet cow boy (Beau) who usually finds himself being kept as a pet, for better or worse.
My catboy is looking for other men, but my cow boy is looking for ladies or gentlemen who'd like a well-endowed cow boy to breed!

I'd love Akito with either a journalist who's looking into his string of murders, or a detective who's getting way too close. Perhaps his partner has no idea what he's doing, or why obstacles in their life keep just...turning up dead. Or they end up figuring it out, and convince Akito to 'promise' that he won't do it again for some price.

And Beau is looking for an owner of any gender who doesn't mind looking after a pretty boy who's generously described as a bimbo. Not looking for him to be mistreated, exactly, (though I don't mind if he is!) so much as kept as a pet with no real impact on his own life. He loves it, though. Seems like he's made to be kept, but be careful about asking him to do any chores, he always seems to end up in a position engineered to get him punished or bred!

My f-list is here! And I have other art of both of them, feel free to let me know if you'd like to see more of them!

Back
Top Bottom