Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Male Trans girls who need to be tormented!

peachfuzz

i'm as friendly as a rabbit
Hey hey, trying something a smidge new, looking to write some cute trans girls getting absolutely wrecked -- abused, broken and turned into obedient, if not eager, cocksleeves!
Conditionally allowing transphobic storylines so long as we clear what is and isn't okay first! Also open to playing trans men, let me know if that's something you'd prefer!
I'm very open to dubcon lines or my girls enjoying themselves despite not wanting to.
I have exactly one character already made, but I'm happy to whip someone up for this.
I've got a love for royal characters and power imbalances. Force my girls into submitting, or threaten to ruin their lives if they don't, I don't mind!
Make her a fun toy at a party, tie her up and let your guests get a piece of her ass while she holds a tray of drinks, teach her a few tricks and lead her around on her hands and knees. Leave her outside and let the neighbors make use of her, or just keep her leashed to your bed so you know she's always available. What else can relieve a long day out of the house more than pinning down your little toy and breeding her until she's begging you to stop? Lock her cute cock up, it's not like she's using it anyway, right?

Aaanyway, feel free to PM me if this sounds fun to you, I'd be happy to discuss stories and characters!
For semi-immediate gratification, just shoot me a starter with any relevant deets and I'll try and reply asap!
If you do send me a start, worth noting I'm mostly looking to write rather innocent, sweet-hearted girls, so adjust your expectations accordingly!

Last edited:
A gentle bump, I'm so wanting to write some sweet girls getting taken advantage of <3 Molest her on the train and follow her home, stalk her OnlyFans and breed her on camera. Something fun!

Very much wanting to write some sweet ladies getting their dicks caged and made to serve their new masters ♥
And definitely still looking for my girls to get molested on the train and ending up either stalked or finding out that their molester is their boss/professer/new stepfather/whatever.

A li'l bump, wanna see some girls getting turned into little housewhores, robbed of their aspirations in favor of sucking dick and making dinner.

Had the worst couple months in a while, but trying to lean back into writing, so if you want some cute girls fucked up, I'm your guy.

Back
Top Bottom