Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F RED TEMPTATION: Tales Of A Teenage Crime Fighter (NSFW)

This is not a roleplay request but a desperate plea to all my deviant brothers and sisters who need a release, whatever it maybe. My fetish is superheroines! The sexy costumes, falling into the clutches of some deprived villain and fearing of course the dread of someone learning who her alter ego is. In all honesty, just thinking about it gets my motor revving! I bet it does yours too, picturing me in some tight little spandex suit just struggling against you as my body betrays me, giving into that eternal struggle of what is good and what feels good. Mmmmm, I can already feel the warmth growing between my legs and we haven't even started yet. You want to know what really gets me going though? What really makes my toes curl and nipples harden? I bet you are just dying to know, aren't you? Hehe! Get me lost in a world of wonder, let my imagination run as wild as a teenager in dire need of that first taste of love. Take a story, wrap me in the endless fix of its lines and give the tales from the depths of your soul! Mmmmmm... I don't even need a sexual touch, the creativity is enough alone to mind fuck me straight into a coma, OOHHHH! YESSSS!

Sorry, I got a little excited thinking about the story we are going to write. Whooo! I'm good now, for the moment! I am guessing we better talk about these so-called kinks, yum! Sexuality is not required for me to enjoy it, my cheap thrills come from more creative stimulations but you naughty people just love getting into my tiny little G-strings. You really want me to tear my clothes off, then give me that consensual fire that makes me burn for you. Make my character chase you or just sweep her off her feet like a man; steady and strong! No fussing, no carrying on; just passionate strong raging desire. Don't tell her she is yours, show her with a firm gentle touch or manhandled her like a rag doll. Mmmmm... I like someone who can steam up my nights by being cool as ice. Oh, don't want to play nice? Did I do something to ruin your evil plan or just get in the way? Oh my, you want to make me a trophy you can display like some victory? Ohhh baby! I feel so exposed, so vulnerable, so violated.... OHHHH I LOVE IT! Come on you fiend, is that the best you can do? That didn't hurt, you'll have to do much better. Oh wait... that doesn't hurt at all, it feels really, really good.... oh no, what, what's happening? My body, it... it's.... no, I can't help myself! I'm humping my hips, oh no! Make it stop! My will... you're... no, what are you doing? How? I'm... I'm... I'M CUMMING! OOOOHHHHHH!

Give me a moment will you, that was intense! You turned this completely into Adam West Batman with boobs! But don't worry, I want something more realistic, romantic and darker.

Oh my, you naughty thing you! We haven't even spoke yet and I'm already so eager, so wet to hear what you have in store for me. Wait... what was that? Who is my character? What is the story? Oh my, I guess I lost myself in the moment and forgot to mention it. Allow me to introduce to you...

7e1530a3f966b6fe5913cf5d152b1afd5e0be102.png

So if some sexy fucker wants to try and make me weak at the knees…. Mhmmmm, I said try, so hit me with your best shot… But anyways, I hope I gave you one sexy option!

I do enjoy the DC Universe (and Marvel too!) quite a bit! I mean Superman in that tight costume with all those muscles, the mystery man behind of the cowl of Batman, Wonder Woman tying me up with that lasso that makes me scream for more, Flash and his unmatched stamina in the sack and let's not forget all the orgasmic sex toys Green Lantern could come up with! But I got something a little better in mind, something you'll have to take the time to figure out but its only for the most dedicated roleplayers because I have many set ideas I want to play out. Many, many fantasies that makes my body just ache with burning desire… Only look if you dare…

Since you came this far, I guess you are truly interested in the biggest, hardest, most exciting dream I have… hehe… besides what your packing of course stud. No, this is our very own superheroine universe with my original heroine. You have heard about all the different Earth's in the multiverse, but my heroic kingdom is uncharted! So let's chart it, me and you and all of our sexy, smutty, epic ideas… OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH YES! YES! DON'T STOP…

Alright, I won't stop for nothing now… Promise… Below is some ideas I've been working on. I'll let you look through each of them for now. I will be the super sexy and bad ass game sexy heroines, you the evil villain and we can share the rest of them characters along the way. I'll give you some hints to the story I have in mind, but we need to "talk about it" or I talk while I sit on your face if you prefer… But be prepared to be creative and write, my favorite partners can get over a thousand words a post from me.

c596b38ebf76468e504c7512cb2d1440ce977cc0.png

acae8987ae69793150dcb38c2ede899e8aab9b39.png

1a3e0c1d9057dd991b7694179090600d2a60aa35.png

5769e4714e34f3ce20c2de12e3076a771ab0f63d.png

c98f888a9c140788435d12fb8876712e36411773.png

0af78de2f08ea8183c731403bc17053eef9d8201.png

f44274e9af0b47031594ae32e0a5c272e9106b14.png

9dfea39e1d83b7e3225870adb69c7e7923e0a695.png

99452014f3026e9982903eb1b9d4067b9f51b57c.png

6fdd95c8496e4a707c0dcc9bba0611954596214e.png

c4fd39a835579b8763a49d62397c2594eba25b78.png

If you like what you have read, you can check out my kinks on my F-List page.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom