Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any The Truth is Bitter, but can be Sweet (NSFW)

Jacqueline Vile

Planetoid
I stated it before and I'll state it again: I don't focus on romance.
_
If the characters happen to naturally fall in love due to the dynamic, cool beans. I won't stop it.
_
Average post length is about 1 - 3 paragraphs. I do my best to provide just enough to work with while keeping it interesting. My writing style involves a bit of humor, colorful characters with personality, and generally I like to keep some things a mystery.
_
I can work with faceclaims and descriptions, however I prefer to keep descriptions brief. Highlight the key characteristics of what makes the YC stand out from others without flooding my adhd brain with a fuck load of information I'm going to forget minutes afterwards. Also, no irl faceclaims. not sorry.
_
I am very communicative behind the scenes, preferring to keep OOC chat revolving around the rp in dms. seeing as there's a chance someone else could read what we're writing, this helps prevent would be spoilers. I like to create a general plot skeleton. figure out point A and potential point Z, while improvising everything in the middle. Doing this helps me to have something to aim for even if we don't meet that particular end scenario
_
My preffered genres are usually fantasy, scifi, mix, modern fantasy, cyberpunk, supernatural . . . anything that separates from reality to a degree -- but still has elements of reality to make it immersive. furthermore, I am not a fan of overused story tropes and cliches. If I am presented with an idea, I will dissect it to find a new way to do it so it's interesting and unique. No, the vampires and humans will not be fucking -- just as an example.
_
I am willing to work with Erotic Role Play scenarios -- but I am very feckin picky and if it's nothing but constant fucking like rabbits, I will dip out. at some point there still needs to be character dev, concept building, etc. I crave depth. Shallow role plays will bore me and I will make like a ghost in such cases.
_
I am a switch (dom/sub), and I am capable of playing any gender or age (depending on scenarios with site rules to consider)
_
I don't do vore, gore, beastiality, and am not swayed by feet. I don't like receiving when it comes to pain or watersports either. I won't write erp when it comes to masculine peeps, but am still capable of writing out a bit of romance (if it naturally develops between the characters) My reasoning being this: erp is a bit more personal to me. if my hormones aren't guiding me, it won't feel natural and will feel forced. I don't write it if it feels forced.
_
For the most part, I am willing to experiment and try new things. No I don't have an F-list. Don't ask. I may start compiling a list when I feel like it and have the time, but I feel too overwhelmed by the F-list site and will not be receptive to encouragement to use the site either.
_
When I get a craving, I'll add it to this thread, but for now, this seems like a decent start. Feel free to DM/PM (direct message/private message) me with questions or ideas -- don't post a response here because I would like to keep my thread organized and uncluttered. Thank you.

Last edited:
I will not play masculine characters in erotic settings. personally I prefer playing a twink or femboy in erotic settings tho gender transformation is also fun.
Recently I have been interested in:

1 slime. slime girls, slime taking over and altering/controlling my body . . .

2 this is a bit more specific. If long term plot driven rp isn't for you tho than go ahead and skip this:
MC is a 20 yo Twink who's finally moving out of his parents' house to room with YC who he found on Craigslist -- who also at a glance appears to be a girl but winds up being a femboy who's hungry for a friend -- tho his/their actions suggest that the two are more than friends right on the get go even to outsiders. MC's roommate is needy, adorable, wholesome, and very affectionate and caring -- making MC confused and flustered.

This is a slow burn romance with smut to be expected. YC is either the same age or younger and also shorter than MC.

3 MC is a femboy trying to find a way to make a living but also tries to distance himself from his toxic family -- resulting in him skipping town and wandering the countryside. While out and about he happens upon a farm girl who immediately seems to take a liking to him, and they chat along the way, eventually leading up to him agreeing to work on her farm for food and lodging -- little does he know, that this is a hucow farm and he is slowly but surely about to become part of the herd as a milk producer/breeder

Slow burn long term rp. (plenty of wiggle room and open to ideas to help make this work for both sides)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom