Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Unlimited Nanie Works Gathering Hall (Fate/Encounter)

Nanie

Planetoid
Current Sessions:

Introduction:What the fuck is dees!?​

I am Nanie, someone who makes pen and paper games and various other kinds of forms of entertainment. I ran before a few games via forum, some sexual and others that experimented with my premature NZA system calculating sexual stamina for Ero Night; Reign of Darkness (I believe it was called anyway on Darker). So, being that Kite is here still, I figure I will run some crazy, epic adventures of outrageous proportion here on this site. That's right! For a limited time, you are my guinea pigs! -mischeivous grin-

Alright. I will update this board in a bit. But the general type will involve dice and other things. I will make some that you guys can play without needing dice, based on simple systems due to dice systems taking a while over forum and all. But I will also be making a few that require dice, and will play like my pen and paper games.

I'm trying to think of the concept for the first one. I will update when I have it ready.

Re: The Unlimited Nanie Works Gathering Hall

FATE/ENCOUNTER

As you enter the Church, the priest turns to you with a smile. He gives a nod, and begins on his speech to you, the Master who has entered the Grail War.

"The Holy Grail. If you were able to actually get the Grail, you would have your greatest dreams fulfilled. As a Master involved in this war, you must kill the other Servants involved with your power. When all Servants aside from the final one have fallen, the Holy Grail will appear before you, and your greatest wish will be fulfilled."

He takes a step closer, his footstep echoing within the empty halls as his eyes look down at yours.

"This of course, means that you need not kill the other Master. However, a Servant that loses it's master remains in the world for a brief period. So another Master can form a contract with this Servant, and enter the Grail War."

He reaches within his coat, pulling forth a small stack of cards. The cards read the classes of the servants; Lancer, Archer, Berserker, and Caster.

"A Servant is a Legendary Hero, and their powers are increased by the power of the Grail and their Master. So you really would have a better time trying to take out one's master. A Servant will eventually die without Mana. Choose now your class, and enter the Grail War."

Rider: Raiden
Archer:
Berserker:
Caster:
Assassin: Kite_Xiroh

Master Creation: (Based off Level 1 Magus type, of UNW Type-Moon D20 system)
Stat Points: 15
(Note: Magic Circuit dictates how powerful your potential as a Magus goes. The higher this stat, the more power you can control at once. Also, A servant's power or if you can even manifest one of such ait is dependent on this stat too. Magic Circuit will automatically start with a stat of FOUR. So make sure you add that when you throw your character sheet at me.)

Code:
Master Name:
Sex:
Strength:
Defense:
Agility:
Skill:
Endurance:
Magical Force:
Magical Resistance:
Magic Circuit:
_____
Master Alignment: (Lawful/Neutral/Chaotic | Evil/Neutral/Good [This also dictates the servant's identity)
Servant Class: (Pick one not taken)

Go ahead and send that to me Via PM. I will add your character.
Note: The Winner of Fate/Encounter's character will exist in later "Type-Moon D20" related sessions. As well as any survivors.

Re: The Unlimited Nanie Works Gathering Hall (Fate/Encounter

This space reserved

Any questions at all, feel free to ask. Also, feel free to do some OOC discussion on this board. ^_^

Also, as a note on Fate/Encounter, you start as a level one Magus.

You are very easily able to be slain.

But no worries! For growing, and socializing and going out to do stuff your character gets EXP, and will grow in strength.

Also, you are, by order of the Magic Association, forbidden to annihilate any other masters until the Grail War begins. (All servants are chosen. If this takes forever I will make NPCs.) You can try to violate it if you want, but I'd suggest using this time to train, or get advantages.

Also, you are not to use magic in obvious places, and if others see you it is your job to silence them by whatever means necessary. You are to fight only during Night, in empty desolate locations.

You have contacts in the Magic Association. Just go to the Church and talk to the priest to ask questions, or request other things from them.

Alrighty! We need some more Fate/Encounter players!

^_^

Saber, Rider, and Assassin are taken, but there's still Lancer, Archer, Caster, and Berserker.

Come on and join up guys! :D

Else ye be replaced by NPCs!

I'm surprised people haven't flown in to swipe Archer.

I know right?
I edited up the way the Fate/Encounter thread is being run.

Things should go by nicely now. :p

Cool. I like the new setup.

By the way, if a player doesn't post for an absurd amount of time, you NPC them, right?

Angry Shiki Tohno, lol.

Well, I assume they are living their daily life. If they get in an encounter and fail to be able to reply, I will roleplay that they are for whatever reason unable to do so, and their servant will be RPed by yours truly.

If they resign, they become NPCs.

Okay. Posted.

If a Master's Servant is destroyed, would they be able to form a new contract with a Servant who lost their Master, or are they ejected from the Holy Grail War?

You are still in the game, to go steal a servant and try again or do whatever you please.

Technically, you guys are free to make standard characters that just so HAPPEN to be involved, like classmates and such.

Then I roll to see if any of you are able to choose to be a vamp. ^^

Nanie will be offline for a while.

His wifi device got fried, and it was his only source of internet.

Back
Top Bottom