Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female New member looking for originals, fandoms, taboo, and more!

Bankai

Planetoid
Hi everyone, I'm glad I stumbled upon this site a few times and finally signed up. Looks like a great community here! I'm generally pretty easy to get along with and am pretty open on what I play.

Writing Style
I prefer writing in third-person, but can branch into first-person for a good plot and a good partner. I'm happy writing anywhere between two paragraphs and ten, depending on what my partner's preference is. Some posts demand more length, others need a bit more back and forth, but the detail will always be there.

Frequency
I'm typically on during the weekdays during the day but will occasionally be online in the evenings and on the weekends. I'm in EST (GMT -5) but am happy to play with anyone from any time zone, anywhere. I'm typically good for a post or more per day, but have been known to take the occasional day or two off.

Kinks
I still need to get an F-List formally put together, but here’s some of my favorite kinks I found while looking through what all they have listed.

Ageplay
Consensual
Exhibitionism
Hotdogging
Humans
Incest
Large Asses
Large Breasts
Modern Settings
Multiple Characters
Multiple Partners
Photograph References
Photography / Videotaping
Romance
Scenes - Office
Scenes - School
Scenes - Shower / Bath
Sexy / Slutty Clothing
Slice of Life
Vanilla Sex
Very Experienced Partners

Hard Limits
Bestiality
Blood
Piss
Scat

Settings
Slice of Life
Office
School
Neighborhood
Incest

Fandoms
Bleach
Naruto
Pokemon
Yugioh

Plots
Coming soon! I'll get some plots written out soon. But in the meantime I'd love to start brainstorming some ideas together. If it seems like we have some kink overlap, or just if you feel like it, feel free to message me and we can see if we click!

Back
Top Bottom