Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Levoot Has Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levoot

Banned
Banished
Hey, I'm Levoot. I was an active roleplayer on Darker Roleplay before it belly-flopped and so I ended here after dragging around other sites for a while. I have a very open mind and love getting into very creative situations, while satisfying my, and my partner's expectations for our little write. I hope to roleplay with you very soon. Here are some of the ideas that are floating around in my head.

1. Priest and Demon - My character would be a young, apprentice healer or priest, who goes through difficult events including the raiding of his church and the killing of his teacher. During this raid however, a female demon just seems to be passing the area, with a goal of her own. On her way across, she is attacked by the raiders and dragged into a violent battle, where she meets the priest, and he heals her in order for her to save both of their lives. The roleplay will be carried from there.

2. Working Benefits - The male character is a hard-working employee in some sort of workplace. The female will play as a supervisor, or manager, who overlooks his work but is often times in a cranky or sarcastic mood. Her reputation in the office seems controversial as she doesn't seem to care about what other's think and is open about her sexuality. While the male is engaged, he finds himself wanting his boss more than his wife-to-be. Eventually the two get involved, and the outcome can come in many ways.

3. Sis' Boyfriend - My character will play a generally cool, calm male, who is in a very serious relationship with the female character's sister (both roles should be played by the female). As things grow more intense, the ideas of marriage comes before the couple, and the topic of offspring also makes its mark. Afterwards, the male character's girlfriend begins an obsessive game of nagging, wanting him to impregnate her, and give her a chance to grant him a child. This only pushes away the male, as he soon begins to discover an overlooked interest in his girlfriend's sister, who is younger, rude, barely legal and rather tomboyish. To his surprise, she's wanted to fuck him for months, but instead has dated assholes to keep her busy.

4. Goofy Sister - *Incest* Two siblings who had been separated for nearly two years meet up again after the male character leaves his home in order to pursuit his life-long dream. Returning home, he finds his sister as charming and nerdy as ever, her face planted into computer screens, playing online games for hours on end. They reminice of their extremely tight childhood and start to reconnect bonds quickly. However, he cannot get over how much she's grown, and how beautiful she's become, he curses himself for thinking such tainted thoughts, but is later overwhelmed by temptation, as he watches his sister sleep.

There is nothing I would not try, so if you have anything in mind, please message me. I try to keep away from:
Yaoi - I simply don't do it. I like women.
Scat - I see no excitement in crapping on a woman or vice-versa.
Gore - Sure, if it's an action roleplay, definitely. Not in my sex please.

Some of my favorite themes, at least during the sex are:
Titty-fucking
Face-fucking
Deepthroating
Internal Cumshots
Facials

Anime I am willing to rp for right now:

Bleach* (CRAVE)

Video games I would do:

Dynasty Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.