Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Persona 5: Hyper World

SarahZee95

Star
(I am 18+ and every single character is portrayed as 18+ and will remain as such throughout the rp).

Hello everyone! Looking for a detailed and literate partner for a Persona 5 focused story. The idea is that Ren/Akira/Joker (either male or futa) wakes up one day to find that their entire world has changed. Everyone, including the Phantom Thieves have giant asses that stick out like shelves and massive, constantly hard, constantly throbbing cocks. Not to mention that the women all have massive breasts that reach their knees and need to be milked almost every other hour!

And what's worse is that Joker seems to be the only one who knows that the world used to be different. Will they be able to find what's caused the changes and change things back? Will they be able to convince their friends that they didn't always have asses that clapped as they walked, as well as cocks and breasts that needed to be constantly milked?

DM and we can discuss every aspect of this roleplay and decided on everything! I'm thinking we'll both have mains but play other characters when necessary, me maining as Joker. I look forward to your responses.

Kinks: Hyper proportions, futa, hyperactive libidos, random orgasms, forced orgasms, casual masturbation and public masturbation, humiliation and embarrassment, worldbuilding

Back
Top Bottom