Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male I'm Addicted to You! (1x1 Taboo Search) - Click here!

Madame Minnie

Planetoid
Hello everyone!

Currently CRAVING: Sexual Addiction in a Taboo Pairing. I want to RP a scenario where our characters slowly become completely addicted to each other. They crave each other at every moment of every day, and they fuck like wild animals. It's primal, it's delirious. I do want a bit of a slow-burn though, where they try and ignore it at first, but then they can't help themselves.

I should also note, my biggest kinks are hyper cocks, massive breasts, big nipples, incredibly puffy pussy lips, lots and lots of pussy secretions (Craving so hard right now), orgasm control, body transformation, and being of course, being completely and utterly dominated by a man who was driven wild with lust. These are some things I would like to include in this role-play, though not all are required. I'm also open to the idea of the addiction being one sided leading to Non/Dub con.

Here's some pairing ideas:

Dad x Daughter
Brother x Sister
Boyfriend’s Dad x Girlfriend
Uncle x Niece
Teacher x Student
Son's friend x MILF
Dad x Baby-sitter

I won’t do Mother x Son or Aunt x Nephew.

The main element I crave is just that there has to be a LOT of teasing and foreplay before we get to YC ravishing MC. It makes it so much more fulfilling.

Thanks for reading! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom