Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new...friend?

S

Spiritfire41

Letting out a sigh Kira looked around. She had felt a strong urge lately, but she couldn't find anyone of her kind to help her out with thus urge. Her eyes scanned the area, she seemed alone. She let out another sigh, she didn't want to be alone. "Why can't I find anyone else like me?" She groaned lightly. She slowly stepped into the water of the hot spring, the warm water sending a shiver up her spine none-the-less.

She slid under the water until she was entirely covered, then coming back up again to her shoulders she kept her eyes closed, "Feels so good," she murmured to herself happily.

Ricky, a neko as well searching for a mate and sex companion, he slowly slid himself into the hot spring on opposite side.
Ricky swims deep under water all over the water. Soon he stops seeing another person's toes. Slowly swims up to surface, eyes widen upon sight another neko like himself none the less, a girl! I gulp not knowing what to do, I decide to turn around and bathes himself everywhere including his package, letting the girl discover him and come to me.

She was washing herself, not really noticing anyone else for a while. She opened her eyes and finally took in the surface of the water. Her heart seemed to skip a beat when she saw him. Him! A male neko! She smiled brightly and swam from her place and over towards him, first pausing not sure what to do, but then swam beside him and looked at him, "Hello." She said sweetly. "I'm Kira."

Ricky gulps startled, didnt expect her to come so soon. "Uh, I'm Ricky, nice to meet you Kira" "um, you care to bathe with me and possibly help me?" he looks to his side at her, admiring her nice C cup size breasts, slender body but still got some good meat on her bones, as well as her small plump butt.

Kira smirked at him and nodded, the strong urge building in her lower belly, her pussy starting to feel the want of him. She moved closer to him, and to be in front of him, "Where do you want help?" She asked curiously. Her eyes looked at his body, nice six pack formation on his stomach, strong muscles but not so much that he looked over bulky.

"My dick could definitely use it, try deep throating it and sucking hard at tip" He knew she wanted him really badly, he could tell easily by her puss bulging alil and nipples getting pointy and hard. "once its erect and hard, you can ride it as hard as you wish and stay on it as long as you want my neko mate" Ricky smiles big as knowing he certainly found his life long companion and sex partner.

She grinned at him, her puss ached even more now, she figured some of it was hanging out. She moved swiftly over to him, not able to control her desire of him. She licked her lips and placed her hand over his dick for a moment and then went down and licked the tip for a moment before taking it into her mouth, sucking as she bobbed her head, also moving her tongue along him.

Ricky holds the back of her head as she started sucking on his dick's head, the tip of my cock of is my sensitive spot so my cock quickly starts hardening up like a rock and grows larger to 5inches in length and 1 inch thickness for now.
"Mmmm....that feels sooo goood Kira...its aching for your puss now..." His cock is throbbing in pain from being so hard but tries to ignore the pain, Ricky looks down at Kira with his green eyes telling her he needs her puss quickly and badly.

She smirked at him, she was more than ready herself, her puss wet and ready. She moved and straddled him. She got into position before moving onto his cock, taking him into her. She let out a moan as he filled her. She couldn't loved how it felt, she started to move her hips a little bit.

"aaahh...yessss....please ride me harder" As my cock filled her and feels her wet puss walls it cures his pain of hardness.
Her rather bulged big puss consumes his cock not showing any part of my shaft but felt so right and good.
Ricky gets her legs around his waist to support herself and I put my arms around her, holding her closely to him pressing her c cup breasts against his chest.

She moans loudly and starts to rid him faster. "Mmmm." She said, tilting her head back and closing her eyes, her back arching into him even more.

"where do you live Kira? my home is a burrowed den underground" I ask as she rode him faster.
Ricky's cock hardens up alot more, it starts growing larger and larger as well to the point of 6in. long and 2in. thick as for now.
He holds her butt up and squeezing it firmly for more support, my cock soon penetrates her cervix wall entering the womb.

Kira moaned out loudly, nearly screaming, it felt so good. She couldn't even think how she could have lived without such a big member in her. She bit her lip lightly, trying to hold in some moans and then answered, "I...in a...tree....carved out...sort...of...under.......mmm...ground," she said through gasps and moans.

"so let me get it cleared up, under a tree?" Ricky soon starts pumping hot thick cum into her womb.
He plants his mouth on one nipple and starts sucking hard and pulls alil on the nipple.
Ricky rubs Kira's butt all over including the butt crack and hole as sucking on her nipple.

Back
Top Bottom