Mx Female Disney after Dark

bigscottishdude

Super-Earth
Been wanting to play this for a while, so thought I'd see if there was any interest out their.

About Me
Thanks for reading, my name's Mike, a 32 y/o Nigerian born Scottish guy that loves to roleplay! I have over 10 years of roleplaying experience from various places. I'm comfortable playing via pm, thread and email. I don't have any particular demands regarding post-length, other than that there's suitable detail and enough for me to reply to. My own length various from a few paragraphs if via pm/email/thread to short paragraphs when things are quicker paced.. I do expect reasonable grammar and spelling, but by no means expect perfection! I tend to write in the third person, but again am flexible on this.

Preferences
I'm strictly straight, although I am willing to play multiple male roles and have them interacting – just not in a direct contact way!
I tend toward the dominant end of the spectrum, however, I don't always need a dom-sub dynamic in my scenes. I'm not particularly good at playing sub characters, nor female characters, although I will give both a go if the scene requires it! Hard limits are underage, scat and death/mutilation.

The Scene
"The most magical place on Earth" has been providing fun for all the family for decades. Pretty much everyone recognises the iconic castles, and has at least heard of the rides, attractions and character meets. But not so many have heard of the special "After Dark" events.

Available only to those wealthy enough to afford the entry fee (and you thought a standard day ticket was pricy!!), with a much smaller number allowed in at once, most disregard the rumours about them as just that. But Disney likes to make sure that its provides whatever their guests may wish, for a price of course. A couple of times a year, after the park closes for the day, they hold an event where the characters are dressed in alternative versions of their costumes, and are available to fulfill all the guests desires. The park functions as normal, the rides running with characters dotted around. Cinderlla at the castle, Snow White at the dwarves hut beside her ride, Belle looking for a beast, Tinkerbelle bringing some extra magic wherever she goes, and it's not just princesses, baddies, waitresses in the themed restraunts - and lots lots more. And for the female guest, male characters are available as well.

Open to how we play this - focusing on one (or a few) of the characters and the guests they meet, or focusing on a guest and the characters they come across. Either way works.

Let me know if any of that takes your interest!!

Back
Top Bottom