Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Let's Get Puffy - An Updated 1x1 Search!

Madame Minnie

Planetoid
Hey everyone!

Another day, another idea. I'm gonna add this to my existing thread because all of the below still applies in what I'd love in a role-play. I'm searching for someone who wants to explore the kinks of puffy nipples and puffy/oversized pussy lips. The more exaggerated, the better. I've recently discovered I absolutely love when these things are in play. MC's huge and puffy pussy lips grinding against YC's massive cock? It's perfection. If you'll include this in a role-play, I'll love you forever and be willing to entertain just about any kink you'd like to do as well!

I’m just a girl who is looking to have her fantasies fulfilled. I am EXCLUSIVELY looking for SLOW BURN smut with this thread. If you're looking for a scenario where they have sex right away, I'm not the girl. I love the teasing, the accidental touching, the feigned innocence. All of it. Here are some elements I'd like to potentially be in the role-play. All of these don’t need to be in any one role-play, but I’d love for at least a couple to be in there. Here is what I’m looking for:

As the title states, bigger is better, so this means I want,

• Hyper cocks
  • Hyper breasts
  • Big nipples
  • Weight gain
  • Unrealistic proportions
  • Body modification powers
Things not related to "big being better" but that I still love are:

• Mind control
  • Bimbofication
  • Being told what to do
  • Dominant Men
  • Men who are driven crazy with lust
  • Non-con/Dub-con
  • Age gaps (with me being younger)
  • Futa

Some pairings that sound extra delicious to me right now are:

• Man with monster-sized cock who can't find a woman who can fit him x woman who isn't satisfied by normal sized cocks
  • Chubby and naive virgin sister x Brother who has been overseas and hasn’t seen her in years
  • Scientist x Girl who signs up for medical experiment that doesn't realize will turn her into a sex-crazed bimbo (Possibly they are related?)
  • Uncle x Niece
  • Dad x Baby-sitter
  • Dad x Daughter (Looking for real slow burn on this one. Lots of teasing and doing sexy stuff that they pretend is innocent.)
  • Futa Sister x Sister
  • Bully x Girl who becomes a Futa and decides to get revenge
  • Anything Futa

I’m open to so many other pairings. Looking primarily for slice of life stuff right now. Bring me your cravings! Only ones I won’t do are Mom/Son, Mom/Daughter, and Aunt/Nephew.

I’ll only RP through PMs in third person. I hope to hear from you soon. 😘

—-Minnie

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom