Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Three Houses Harem For You! [Smut-Based, but still Lit!]

Ostinato

Moon
Hey there!

I'm currently in the mood to write out a harem based in Fire Emblem: Three Houses Setting, with you playing as a specified character from said fandom.

If possible like whoever you are playing to be buffer, taller and hairy-- it's a huge plus if you describe the body hair often, it is by far my biggest kink and while I try and separate myself from whoever I play as a kink-- I find it impossible to write anyone who wouldn't get a little aroused feeling up such masculinity.

As for my characters-- I'm mostly interested in playing as any of the girls who start out innocent but quickly get 'tainted' as the story progresses. I'd also be interested in writing as some of the more 'cute' males or even feminizing them more for the story. Let me know your favorites and we can talk more perhaps. I will just note I am not interested in playing MILFS or older characters against yours since that seems to be a popular point of contention.

I'm looking for someone who can post preferably around 500+ words per response, as I tend to do that and more in my posts, and I'm keeping the 'story' on the shorter side, since honestly it's mostly just a smut based endeavor. Long or short-term, either works for me.

I'm also interested in the adultery aspect on his part-- I'd love for him to compare pussies/asses/mouthes-- how tight certain ones are, and how he likes fucking different ones at different times. Basically just going to town, and even taking advantage of some more innocent people and such.

I'm also looking to explore some darker themes such as non-con, usually turning into dub-con, but I really would be interested in that aspect starting out for a lot of them! As

Here are some of my favorite kinks and limits.

• Body/Pubic Hair (on YC mostly)***
  • Oral Fixation (Giving)*** (I can legit write posts of my characters sucking cock, if you're good at writing receiving BJ's then we'll be a good match.)
  • Size Differences (Usually YC's being larger.)***
  • Cock/Ball Worship**
  • Rimming (Receiving/Giving)**
  • Creampies/Breeding
  • Spanking
  • Cuckolding
  • Kissing (especially during sex)
  • Deep-throating/Ball sucking
  • Face-fucking*** (Seriously, I fucking looove when a guy just rams his cock down their throat over and over again)
  • Rough Sex
  • Playing as multiple characters for you!~
  • Humiliation
  • Corruption
  • Losing Anal/Vaginal/Oral Virginity
  • Armpit Licking/Worship (Usually MC doing this on your character, I find it hot especially when it's done in a worshipping factor)
  • Body Worship in general**
  • Nipple Play/Sucking
  • Dub-Consensual
  • Non-Consensual
  • Large amounts of cum/Fast recovery
  • Mind Break
I'm pretty much open to anything-- except my limits which I will list down here.

Limits:
Scat
Vore
Gore
Mutilation
Incest
Snuff
Vomit

This is meant to be a Short-Term Idea focusing on the Academy Setting, almost entirely shameless smut and can be ended whenever we've had our fun.

Byleth's Harem:

You'd be playing as a slightly AU version of Byleth for me-- preferably mid to late 20's, or even early thirties. I'd still like his face to look relatively similar to his design in Engage/Three Houses, but I want him to be even bigger and bulkier. Nothing insane, but y'know-- jacked dude that's like over 6'4 would be great. Maybe even a slight stubble. Plenty of hair on his chest, armpits and bushy pubes.

In this idea, we'd be taking the students in the Academy setting of course 15+ and having them taken advantage of their 'Professor' in a variety of ways. Whatever BS excuse is needed for him to teach 'sex-ed', and sneaking around fucking all these tight pussies and asses, having some fall in love with him despite the taboo and stockholm syndrome they'd get, and him still being an insatiable stud that sneaks around and fucks more as it goes along sounds like a delight.

The characters I'm most interested in playing are: Lysithea**, Marianne, Edelgard, Constance, Flayn, Annette, Ashe (even more twinkified/femboy), and plenty of others. I'll see if I can play them or have any interest!

--

Please let me know your kinks and I'll be happy to include them! This is a pretty bare bones, but I'd love to discuss more with partners if you're interested in writing in this verse with me. We can make it as short or long-term as you'd like!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom