Mx Any Let's Give it Shot! Semi-literate/literate ERP (Marvel, DC or WWE RP)

red eyed demon

Planetoid
Greetings everyone and welcome to my request thread! Call me RED, I'm 29 male from the beautiful Greece.

- RULES -

Let's get those out of the way pretty quick.
If you are a one liner stop reading and focus your search elsewhere. I'm not looking for walls of text but I hate it when my rp partner doesn't bother putting some effort. 1-2 paragraphs are perfect for me. If you are up for more and the story-smut combination inspires us then we can write more but I'm not interested in writing a novel.
English isn't my first language but I'd like to think my grammar is decent enough.
Still here? Good. Don't be impatient about replies because IRL comes first yada, yada, yada. I mean, we shouldn't even have to say it.
Lastly, I don't care what you IRL gender is as long as you play as a woman, trans, futa or femboy. I'll be playing as male.

As the title suggests I'm mostly looking for stories and scenes based on the Marvel or DC Universe (or both maybe if we are in a cross over mood) or something involving superstars from the WWE (I hope there's a decent amount of people familiar with it)

Main Kinks - Seduction, Rough and/or passionate sex, deepthroat, anal, facials, dirty talk, hair pulling, spanking, spit, slapping, shower sex, sex in the gym, femdon, maledom and much more. (Anything that's not to your liking will be left out)
Limits - Beastiality, underage characters, heavy focus on feet.

- DC -

I can play as -

Oliver Queen/Green Arrow
Bruce Wayne/Batman
Dick Grayson/Nightwing
Tim Drake/Robin
Clark Kent/Superman

Looking for -
Selina Kyle/Catwoman
Pamela Isley/Poison Ivy
Diana Prince/Wonder Woman
Kara Danvers/Supergirl
Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn

- MARVEL -

I can play as -

Steve Rogers/Captain America
Miles Morales/Spiderman
Peter Parker/Spiderman
King T'Challa/Black Panther
Johnny Storm/Human Torch

Looking for -
Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch
Raven Darkhölme/Mystique
Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow
Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk
Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel

- WWE -

I can play as -

Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler, Bobby Lashley, Cedric Alexander (others upon request)

Looking for -
Alexa Bliss, Bayley, Becky Lynch, Carmella, Mandy Rose, Scarlett Bordeaux, Rhea Ripley (open to others of course)

I am open to mixing the above in a fantasy RP (as in having Bliss be Supergirl, Becky as Black Widow etc)

Feel free to message if you are interested in any of the above and we will discuss some ideas I have for plots and scenes based on what gets your attention. Hope to hear from you soon. Take care!​

Back
Top Bottom