Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Spooky Time! Who Wants To Have A Sapphic Halloween With Me?

Dee2000

Planetoid
About Me
The colors of the leaves are changing, there is a certain chill in the air, and stores are selling overpriced rubber masks. Halloween is here at last, and as a result I'm craving something spooky and fun! But before getting into that, though, we need to discuss some logistics about myself as a roleplayer.

To start off with, I'm a weekly poster, usually. I try to post on Saturdays, usually around 2-4 paragraphs. Sometimes I'll get busy and miss a week, but I usually try to avoid that! However, since I'm a bit sporadic with my posting, I'm 100% ghost-friendly. If you get busy and need to drop off for a while, I completely understand. There's no pressure for you to come back, nor would you need to worry that I'll drop our rp due to a late reply. The main headline here is that I want response time to be kind of no pressure from both sides.

So, with that out of the way, here are my limits. Not much to say here other than just what they are. In terms of sexual stuff, all characters have to be 18+ and human, I'm not interested in any bodily excretions outside of sweat and sexual fluids, and I'm not a huge fan of physical violence or noncon. As for genital preferences, as long as they're attached to a woman, or someone who's woman-adjacent, I really don't have any strong preferences one way or the other. In a non-sexual sense, I'm also not a fan of animal cruelty, casual genocide, or other real-life problems/bigotry. Trust me, I know the world is full of shitty people, I don't want to have to see that in an erotic rp in the name of "realism." Other than that I don't have any other limits I need to cover. Just make sure to let me know what you want me to avoid if you decide to rp. Also, this isn't quite a limit, but the smut/story ratio I prefer is at least 20/80 and at most 40/60, though I should mention that any sexual stuff should be worked into the story and not an obligatory sex scene.

Finally, I only plan to do one of these rps each given the short amount of time I have for them (unless, of course, you would be interested in continuing after Halloween-- I definitely would). So it'll be first come first served for which rps here are available.

RPs for All Hallow's Eve
So, what are the actual stories I'm interested in telling right now? The answer is not necessarily horror, but more horror-adjacent. Something with a classic, spooky aesthetic- evil carnivals, dark mansions, looming castles, things that go bump in the night- but are more whimsical than scary or dark. The ghosts and ghouls in these rps are usually more of a friendly, playful kind of evil rather than genuinely threatening. Most of these story ideas are, after all, romantic more than they are spooky at their core. A lot of them are also gothic/classic, since that's the source of my favorite kind of spooky aesthetic. Anyway, here are the rp ideas!

The Secrets of Carnival Arcane: Carnival Arcane is one of those strange attractions that comes out of nowhere. One day, there will be nothing there on the outskirts of town. Then, the next morning, it is there. Multicolored tents and rides where people scream and weep. Music and laughter. And surveying it all, bright red top hat and elegant mahogany cane looming imposingly out at the patrons and performers alike from the mass of light and noise, is a slender woman with a deck of cards in hand which she gladly uses to perform magic tricks. However, this is more than a sudden sideshow. Something lurks just under the surface. It would seem the ringmistress is hiding something-- something otherworldly? Or even sinister? It is up to your character to find out!

The Wholesome Specter of House Mysterio: In a small town in upstate New York, there is an ancient, dark mansion of ornate stained glass windows and high ceilings that pierce the clouds. Your character has inherited the decadent mansion-- perfect for her to escape her overwhelming life and finally get the sweet isolation she has wanted for so long, only to discover that it is filled with bizarre secrets. Bookshelves slide to the side, revealing hidden passageways to other rooms within the house. Bits of lore and research lurk in out-of-the-way corridors and attics. Worst of all, your character's not alone. She can hear footsteps in the dead of night. Sometimes she sees a pale woman in a long, flowing gown passing through the library, the kitchen, and other areas. At times, she may find a meal she didn't remember preparing. Her bed will be made by unseen hands. And as your character prepares to settle into the community with an easy, low-paying job the, grandfather clock which can be heard throughout the mansion begins to chime loudly, waking her just in time for work.

A Matter of Interstellar Security: While the folksy horror of vampires and reanimated flesh is a staple of the October aesthetic, out west it is all lonesome deserts, mysterious blinking lights, shady government agents in black suits, and a story of science gone oh so right. Your character is in Nevada, the home Area 51, when she is caught in the crossfire between some Black Suits (gender-neutral term for Men in Black) and a mysterious flying object. What begins as a chance encounter with forces both terrestrial and extra quickly becomes a striking conflict between powerful world governments and a band of plucky, green-skinned, ray-gun-toting college students, and it is up to your character which side she wants to join-- if any at all!

Misunderstood: It's a classic story. An old, out-of-the-way castle, a dark and stormy night, a mad scientist, a woman of their own devising. Rumors run rampant through your character's town about the odd girl who suddenly appeared under the scientist's wing. She rarely speaks, opting instead to hum most of the time. The old pipe organ deep within the castle screams its lonesome music over the town at night, and everyone is sure that the girl's mentor-- or perhaps creator-- is only furthering their own madness by hammering away the most dissonant and insane music possible. However, one night your finds herself trapped in the old castle filled with new technology by happenstance, and the secrets she uncovers dispel most of the rumors. The keyword, of course, being most.

Something Wicked: A small town in New England or Tornado Alley. A secretive group of shifty-eyed women, all dressed in black. An annual disappearance. It's clear to your character exactly what's going on here: her hometown is being terrorized by a barely-concealed cult of witches. Plot twist, of course: she is obsessed with witches, and thus hijinks ensue as your character tries to get the attention/wrath of the witches, anything to convince them to kidnap her and use her in whatever infernal spells they plan to weave this year. More than spooky or romantic, this rp is a whacky comedy featuring overly-intense "villains," a far-too-eager-to-lose "hero," and an unabashed love of campy hilarity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom