Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Exhange Student [[ Lan x Linisedel]]

Linisedel

Planetoid
Kate pressed her hands on her skirt as she tries to pull it down, the Japanese school uniform she wore feeling a bit exposing to her since she usually wore pants. It was her fourth day since her family transferred to school in Japan and she was having trouble adjusting, speaking little of the language. She pulled out a brown paper bag with her lunch, feeling a bit awkward as the students around her pulled out their boxes. She was a bit taller than the other girls in the classroom, being 5'5, she had blonde hair down to her shoulders, and a decent pair of small D cupped breasts. [[This is not Kate from Sketchbook, this is supposed to be me.]]

Lan walked around looking for a good place to sit, spotting the knew girl, she was so strange he thought. He had to admit though she made up for it in her looks, she did seem like she need a lot of help, was she American? She seemed like she was but who knew, maybe she was British or something. He headed closer to her, thinking it would be great to get to know her a little, "こんにちは美しく、心がここに座って?"

She jumps a little, hearing a guy's voice behind her, judging by the tone she could tell it was directed at her. Kate turns her head and sure enough one of the male students had started talking to her. "こ。。。。。こんにっちっわ。” She bows her head lightly, only recognizing the greeting she returns with one of the few dozen words she's managed to remember back at him, her accent was noticable she accidentally extended some of her consonants. ”わたっしわあ。。。。。あめりかいじんです。。。。いいえにほんご。”

Lan smiled at her response, "Sorry, mind if I speak English then?" He said, a little bit of his accent in it, but it seemed like he spoke English pretty well. He sat down next to her with a smile, "My name is Lan." He did have a little trouble understanding her when she tried to speak Japanese, so he figured that would be easier.

She sighs with relief, worried that she might mess up if she forced herself through more Japanese. "I'm Kate, I just moved here from Richmond, in the U.S." She bowed more this time remembering how important respect was, although it wasn't a stereotype she usually overdoes her bows, unused to the custom. She figured Lan must be an upperclassman, judging from the fact that she was in Sixth grade here and the English courses were rather simplistic to her.

Lan shook his head, "You're not that bad at it though. So tell me, what's for lunch?" He said as he looked at her bag, "Not very often you see some one carrying a paper bag around here." He opened his bento box then looked at her, " Hope you didn't leave a boyfriend behind.'

"A sandwhich.... I still like to eat like I'm back home, although a lot of the lunches here look really good." Kate glances over at a student in her class sitting near her, looking at the boxed lunch. "As for a boyfriend, I never really had one, my parents said I was too young."

Lan smiled a bit at her, 'I see, so you still miss home then?" He took his chop sticks in and picked up for teriyaki beef, "Well we can't blame you for that." He took a bite and ate it before looking at her again, "As for the boyfriend thing, I know you're joking with me, no way a girl like you hasn't had one. Unless maybe you're not into boys, that's not so rare either." He said not seeming to be joking about it or perverted about it either, almost as if it was normal.

"No, I just didn't really get into it, a lot of girls my age were getting overly into it though." She leans forward awkwardly, all to used to being put on the spot, especially since moving. "What year are you in by the way?" She figured she may as well ask but was hesitant, avoiding talking to people worrying that adding honorifics even though she was American would be odd. " I'm a first year here."

Lan smiled at her, "I see, you don't want to be caught in the whole love thing, I under stand. Love can being great and yet, it can be painful." He smirked a bit at that, "Well fourth year." He said as he looked at her leaning, he smiled, "Americans are very interesting."

Back
Top Bottom