Mx Female Gentle/Soft Dom

LVA24

Super-Earth
Hello there!

Honestly, what I'm looking for is rather simple: A Gentle/Soft Dominant lady paired up with my character.
I've been in plenty, so many, RPs where my male main character ends up being the dominant one, the one who takes takes charge, who leads the relationship. From a loving and caring dom, to an abusive one, I've done it all. Right now though, I'm seeking someone who is interested in playing a kind and nurturing lady who will form a bond with MC and take a more leading role in the relationship. I suppose a "Dommy Mommy" matches this, but not necessarily the only thing I'm looking for. I'm good with all types of ladies, from big and strong, to smaller and petite, it's more about the personality here.

I'm open to all kinds of settings, not just Modern, and all kinds of plots, so just shoot me any idea you might find interesting.

I am looking for a Long Term RP, not just a single scene or a collection of scenes with various characters. Also, I'm looking for plot with smut, not just all smut or plot.

Some Kinks:
Size and Age differences
Creampies
Hidden public sex
Oral fixation
Affection
Taboos
Kissing
Possessive women
Tomboys
Goth/Punk girls
Tattoos
Incest

I'm always open to hearing your ideas!

If you are interested, I'd be more than happy to hear from you! Don't hesitate to message me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom