Closed ᴘᴀꜱꜱɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ | ꜱᴇɴꜱᴜᴀʟ | ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴛ

Closed - no longer seeking

Hexx

ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ

ScornfulClearcutGoldfish-size_restricted.gif

• Posts from once a day to once a week.
    Detail, emotion, passion. Make me feel your post.
    Decent grammar and enough post length/action for me to respond to.
    Non-vanilla kinks ~ Don't mind vanilla characters but mine certainly aren't. BDSM, restraints, chains, you name it.
    Kickass, powerful women. Note that even though I may be looking for submissive characters in the bedroom, that does not mean being submissive in life and in general mentality.

Plot progression & character progression. This is essential. I don't want to be the one moving the plot forward constantly, we should share the excitement.
    Roleplay via PMs, not threads or offsite.
  • Posts from several times a day to once a week.
    Detail, grammar, and plot progression with enough to respond to. {500-1500 words roughly is my usual home spot}
    Character progression ~ your characters will have an impact on mine and it may very well change them.
    Non-vanilla kinks ~ Dominant characters in mentality and in bed.

With my characters it depends on which plot we do, but they will certainly not be for the faint of heart, overly sensitive, passive or shy.
  • ꜰᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇꜱ
    Aftercare
    Affection
    Breath control
    Breeding
    Cervical penetration
    Choking
    Collars
    Facial hair
    Fangs / sharp teeth
    Fellatio (receiving)
    Foreplay
    Handcuffs / Restraints
    Heat / rut
    Impregnation / Pregnancy / Risk of
    Intelligent characters
    Internal cumshots
    Knotting/tying
    Lycanthropes
    Males
    Masculinity
    Masks
    Possessiveness/jealousy
    Passion
    Third-person past tense
    Roughness
    Sensory deprivation
    Sexual exhaustion
    Story-driven
    Teasing
    Very experienced partners
    Voluptuousness
    Wit
    Playfulness
    Tattoos/markings
    Worship
    ᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴠᴇᴅ
    + 3 penetration (toys etc)
    Breast/nipple play
    Fear
    Anal ~ Giving.
    Rimming ~ Giving.
    Fisting (anal & vaginal) ~ Giving.
    Anal training
    Virginity (anal/vaginal) ~ YC's.
    Chastity
    Clothed sex
    Creampies
    Cum milking
    Oral sex (receiving)
    Dirty talk
    Fingering (anal & vaginal) ~ Giving.
    Flogging/whipping
    Gaping (anal & vaginal) ~ Giving.
    Hair pulling
    Light-medium bondage
    Masturbation
    Non-sexual piercings
    Pleasure control/denial
    Gags
    Mental torture
    Monsters
    Scratching
    Biting
    Sexual pain
    Size differences
    Spanking
    Squirting
    Stripteases
    Suspension play
    Shibari
    Tentacles
    Throat penetration
    Tit fucking
    Sounding
    Face fucking
    Facesitting
    Toys
    Stockholm Syndrome
    ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ
    Master/Slave
    Breastfeeding/nursing
    Lactation
    Vanilla sex
    Smut focused plots
    Cuckolding (not a fan really)
    ʜᴀʀᴅ ʟɪᴍɪᴛꜱ
    Watersports
    Age regression
    First-person
    Second-person
    Master/Pet
    Toilet things
    Under 18 characters
    Unintelligent characters
  • Themes
    I just enjoy these, it's not essential to include them. Of course, these are basic ideas, we can come up with something together. :)

Pregnancy
    Forbidden love
    Violence/war
    Love/Hate
    Werewolves

Pairings

Werewolf x Witch
    Viking x Seer
    Demon x Witch
    Professor x Student {BDSM}
    Firefighter x Nurse
    Psychopath x Whatever you want

A Jarl's job was to keep his clan safe, a job that was prized above any other. It was one that required action and a firm hand. This had not been the case for one particular clan (name can be decided by both if we desire, or you!). For years the clan had struggled, their Jarl feared war due to their size, and their... affinity. It was too much of a risk to lose them. Many of their clan had embraced their true heritage. They were not only men but beasts. Berserkers, connected with a rage deeper than their own during battle, were unstoppable, and magnificent. Their Jarl, however, did not share this trait. It was clear he was afraid of most of his men. They had not always been like this; it had all begun some years ago, a ritual, a threat to their home and families; it had been enough to awaken their primal sides - it had saved them, and the population believed they could conquer any land they stepped upon. They were more than men. It was time for the clans who had taken their loved ones, who had wronged them, to pay. Reluctantly, their Jarl agrees to allow them to set sail.

Many of the berserkers died on their travels, their new gifts clouded their minds and allowed them to believe they were immortal, but they were not. Many villages were torn apart in their rampage, leaving many homeless, orphaned and alone. One victim refused to forget their assault, and unfortunately for them, she was a volva. Seer. Witch. The assault left her clinging to life, it hardened her to the world around her. Scars of their assault rested over her body, a savage reminder of what they'd taken from her. Once cherished in her village, as volvas were, she was left with nobody by her side.

We find our story begins when the pair cross paths. Has she found them, has she come to seek revenge? Do they even remember one another? What is certain is that war is already there, plagues of battles ripping through the continent, and many fear Ragnorak is almost there. Warriors have become reckless, and Volvas have warned of coming threats... The dead are rising, and they are creeping into villages, tearing them apart and rendering many without a home, if they even survive. The bloodshed only continues to feed the plague sweeping the land. How will they survive?

draugr_valley_by_jakubjagoda_dezera3-fullview.jpg
  • Please PM me with ideas, at least. If I get PMs such as 'I want to RP' I'm not going to reply, I'm sure we're all fed up with that. Let me know what you want to do, your preferences, your limits so I can suggest something you'll like with plot ideas and such.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom